appl-

( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯

I just want to say Hi! How are you?

By the way i'm Kristina from Lithuania. 20. And i do not like when people ask 'What band you like the most of the most?' D.I.D. , PLUNKLOCK, MEJIBRAY, DIAURA, RENTRER EN SOI, ClearVeil, DIR EN GREY, Lolita23q (with Sou), AN CAFE (with Bou), GOLDEN BOMBER, Lustknot., N@H, GRIEVA....are OK? Could think about this question for hours but my blond head is too dump to know the answer.

I like reading things here. He he. Dropped other pages when i find out this. LOL. 

So....Come and say 'Hi' to me too! 

Twitter

Welcome on the forum! :lolita_cheerful:

Great music taste you got!

I hope you have a great time here. :)

Feel free to come to the MH chat anytime~

See you!

Thanks everyone~

nice to have another some person from the baltics :)

welcome!

BALTIC??? Oxoxoxoxoxo Nice to meet you ! I'm happy to meet every Baltic fan! And english speaking! Good! Maybe Jmusic world is still not dead here in Baltic~ 

actually its very dead, but i kinda like it. less 13yo weaboos. i know there is a strong anime/jrock russian community here in latvia, but since i dont speak that language its out of topic for me.

Jrock russian sommunity? Never heared of them. Jrock... here... I always want to talk about that with latvians and they'r like... Non english speaking. And you speak LATVIAN and NOT russian??? DOUBLE GOOD! Because i love this language and used to learn...and i do not like that russians take everything...ya know...

oh i remembered GUILD concert in Riga back to 2010 . Ahahahahhaha. Some fangirls from front used act so rude.....

i want to spread jrock there but....somehow...sorry... but looks like fans sitting under their caves.

ah, its more like anime community where are peeps that might listen jrock :D

anywys it turned out so that for different reason i missed all jrock lives in rīga - guild, orochi, ant1nett, gothika.. and i hope i can fix this now with going to jupiter show in warsaw. i rly dont wanna miss that :3

we could chat somewhen on skype ^_^