Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

V-kei artists iOS love game release

V-kei artists iOS love game "ボクはアナタに恋をする~二人だけのラブソング~(boku wa anata ni koi wo suru~futaridake no love song~)" has been available for download since 2013/10/30

[participating artists]
葵(aoi) (葵(aoi)-168-)
夕霧(yuugiri) (DaizyStripper)
眞弥(mahiro) (己龍(kiryu))
みつ(mitsu) (ν[NEU])
yo-ka (DIAURA)
昴(subaru) (Royz)

http://visulog.jp/page/application/bokuanata/index

Hahaha... I can't breathe, holy fuck, I need air.

Why? I'm almost tempted to grab it, although I have no way of actually playing it.

Guest mitsubana

On iTunes seems like there aren't many good reviews... interesting idea, though lol

Not sure if it's working or not since I got a blank screen without those buttons on the "home" xD

NVM! It works when you change your iPhone language to english!!

Doing yo-ka's route at the moment, he's really funny XD (you might have seen some screenshots on tumblr by me but..)

tumblr_mvhk4meS3k1rlsry9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mvhl7sZmgd1rlsry9o3_500.jpg

tumblr_mvhm107OCZ1rlsry9o7_500.jpg

www :lolita_love:  Curious about the other characters ;>

Doing yo-ka's route at the moment, he's really funny XD (you might have seen some screenshots on tumblr by me but..)

tumblr_mvhk4meS3k1rlsry9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mvhl7sZmgd1rlsry9o3_500.jpg

tumblr_mvhm107OCZ1rlsry9o7_500.jpg

www :lolita_love:  Curious about the other characters ;>

Can you please record the whole thing and post videos as you play it ?

Can you please record the whole thing and post videos as you play it ?

I don't mind to record it, but if you know a program for the iPhone to do that, let me know :)

So basically a game about what visual kei is in its essence: a scene full of pretty (host) boys who make the gurls wettest dreams come true.

Possible reasons why they don't release one with female J-rockers for fanboys:

1. Most VK fanboys are not believed to be those anime/game otaku type, otherwise it makes more sense if they are into female idols/maid cafe girls not the weird-looking female vk bands. Male vk bands have more in common in terms of looks with anime/manga bishounen than female vk artists with anime bishoujo. Of course female rock bands with idol looks are exceptions. See the second reason below.

2. There are already tons of eroge or dating games for guys. They are voiced by more "professional" voice actresses and will serve the male otaku better. There's no need for female rock band members to do this job. I am sure otaku guys fantasize about voice actresses or female idols more than rock bands.

But I could be wrong. Maybe someday they will release one for guys.

There's probably a female rock star dating sim already, just not with real people in it as characters.

I am sure there are more than one already, considering how popular K-On! was. Seiyuus will definitely do a better job of "moe" than female rock groups

but why are all of the jrockers they picked pseudo-cisgendered what about the traps and bigendered dieties like kaya...sui...mahiro... e t c  this is why i have to make a tumblr about REAL social issues and tell white people to go die in a wood chipper because of shit like this ugh like my post if agree

Sign in to follow this