Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

LM.C new maxi single & mini album release

it is announced at LM.C live tour "Stay strong, Stay pop." tour final at Shibuya Koukaidou at 2013/10/05 that their new maxi single "My Favorite Monster" will be released at 2013/12/11 (3 TYPE)

limited editon TYPE A (1,900yen) will include CD+DVD (including "My Favorite Monster" PV), limited editon TYPE B (5,200yen) will include CD+STAY REAL collaboration T-shirt, and regular edition (1,200yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.My Favorite Monster
02.Dolce Vitter

their new mini album "PERFECT FANTASY" will be released at 2014/02/12 (2 TYPE, 8 songs)

limited edition (6,300yen) will be in deluxe box-set and include CD+photobook, and regular edition (2,415yen) will include CD only

btw they will hold their live tour "PERFECT FANTASY" since Akasaka BLITZ at 2014/02/07 and up to Fukuoka DRUM Be-1 at 2014/04/03

They seem to be getting pretty big gigs still, but its clear as water that Aiji is way too old for this.

Their music has been on decline most of the time. They release some cute songs sometimes but most are forgettable crap.

Wow, haven't heard from them in over a year. Super Duper Galaxy is all I remember from their recent releases and Let Me Crazy i think.

Wow, haven't heard from them in over a year. Super Duper Galaxy is all I remember from their recent releases and Let Me Crazy i think.

Super Duper was 2011 iirc.

madygrain, your negative, frustrated and provocative talking is really annoying. you would do every one a favor if you just shut up. you are not cool. you are not sarcastic. you are just a little child who seems very bored. If you are not interested in bands, ignore them. don't bother people with your annoying negative talking. and btw: boogieman will never return. so please leave this forum, and find finally a psychologist. your behavior is not normal. but I think you already know that, right?

madygrain, your negative, frustrated and provocative talking is really annoying. you would do every one a favor if you just shut up. 

If you can not deal with other people's points of view, I suggest you don't get in the internet very often. 

you are not cool. you are not sarcastic.

Not trying to. 

If you are not interested in bands, ignore them.

I already do. Having a negative opinion about them doesn't mean not caring.

don't bother people with your annoying negative talking.

I don't have a filter for knowing wich of my comments annoy who. If you don't want to read what I have to say, don't. You can see my nickname on the left of every post i write. Maybe you can use this for living a more relaxed life here on mh.

and btw: boogieman will never return.

I know, and thank god. Looking (and listening) back I really don't have any Idea why would they do music together. I gess mediocre people attract each other and like doing mediocre things together.

so please leave this forum, and find finally a psychologist. your behavior is not normal. but I think you already know that, right?

True. So you think some treatment will make a normal person out of me? That's actually flattering.

Why don't you use your regular account to post this? If you really believe what you say you shouldn't fear for your e-reputation here.

How cute, fotzkopp. Your very first post is such a great impression. /s

Allow me to pass on a bit of knowledge to you: if you want to stick around this forum much longer you'll apologize and cut the shit out. Monochrome Heaven does not tolerate unprovoked attacks on other members. This is your one and only warning.

madygrain, don't even bother responding to him.

I actually like this a lot.  Like a lot a lot. I haven't heard from them in a while... I think whatever break they took was good. This is super fun and really easy on the ears.

Yeah, that break did them good. Their music wasn't going bad or anything but this turned out really good. I didn't know that guitar was programmable to a guitar style. I knew that MUSE used one similar to that for their MADNESS song in the studio and it was used as a bass.

"PERFECT FANTASY" [track list]
01.Neo Fantasia
02.DOUBLE DRAGON
03.Chameleon Dance
04.禁じられた宇宙。(kinjirareta uchuu)
05.My Favorite Monster
06.mono-logue
07.DREAMscape
08.DIVE TO FANTASY

btw their new mini album "PERFECT FANTASY" will be released under Victor Entertainment

Only 8 songs... Weird. But of course, the single isn't uploaded yet, so I still haven't heard it in full. I'm really excited to, I loved the preview.

Sign in to follow this