Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

THE KIDDIE new album "BRAVE NEW WORLD" release

Is it me or they look like "FUCK WHEN IS THIS PV GONNA END!" and Yusei looks like

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJlpuz5Iqy2kQ_PhXUUTXW7M7BgrvOZhTlL20ZEGkbZ-brIck3

Steady sounds a'ight.

The video seemed fairly standard at first, kinda boring if anything, but then Yusa is all of a sudden sitting in Santa-bear's lap??? Unless this is part of some narrative in the lyrics, who the fuck is coming up with their videos lately?

Smile - Let's make the most frolicking, sickeningly sweet PV since sliced nyappy bread

Calling - Just playing in a room, with flying plane! Now it's fun!

Steady - We're European guys! And santa-bear!

Anyway, I just like joking on them. I like it better than smile/calling and that's what counts.

Just finished watching the PV and the song is not bad, sounds more like a grower. I'm actually pretty excited to hear how this album will turn out.

Hmm, both samples are actually pretty good. Much better than anything on the new singles. Steady wasn't that bad, it doesn't have that "faggyness" which Smile had. Or maybe I just like it cause I'm a sucker for bass-slapping. That part was great. Maybe this won't be so bad afterall.

LOL the Kiddie have ALWAYS been faggy. Kazoku was faggy. Smile was just the faggyness reaching critical mass. xD

Also, they used to have awesome/weird album art. Now it's just lame pictures of them. :butwry:

LOL the Kiddie have ALWAYS been faggy. Kazoku was faggy. Smile was just the faggyness reaching critical mass. xD

Also, they used to have awesome/weird album art. Now it's just lame pictures of them. :butwry:

They had a cover art with the whole band being on it. Sayonara Setsuna was the single and they made that single before going major.

Yeah but Sayonara Setsuna's cover had a cool picture of them.

This is true >_>...

The only cover I REALLY don't like is smile.'s. It's his head :x That's just awkward if you ask me.

Vocalist used to be so pretty, what happened to him?

I'm probably not even downloading this album, the last good thing they did was BLACK SIDE, which wasn't exactly.. >them<. elite STAR+ is by far the best they ever did.

Sign in to follow this