nitta

黒夢(Kuroyume) new album "黒と影(Kuro to Kage)" release

It is announced at their live today that their new album 「黒と影」(Kuro to Kage) will be released on 6 November.

Their new live-limited single 「KINGDOM」 was released today as well.

リリースに関してのお知らせです。
現在もレコーディング中の 黒夢 NEW ALBUM『黒と影』の発売日を当初11月6 日(水) と告知させて頂いておりましたが、

制作上の都合により、黒夢日本武道館公演と同日の2014年1月29日(水)に発売を延期とさせて頂きます。

黒夢 NEW SINGLE『ゲルニカ』
黒夢 NEW SINGLE『I HATE YOUR POPSTAR LIFE』
12月11日(水) 2タイトル同時発売が決定致しました。

... sonovabitch. 

just right now ,

KUROYUME announced that the 'supposed-to-come-out' album on 6th of November

has been pushed to 29th of January, 2014 due to i dont know issues (i suspected this might happen cause kiyoharu

constantly posted photos and videos of recording/studio on his tumblr...which is strange cause they shouldve done recording long ago).

consequently, they are now able to release singles prior to the album release ...

which are 2 singles sold simultaneously on 11th of December .

dont know if this is good or not , cause ive already bought the pre-order long time ago

as soon as it surfaced in cdjapan - _-. ah.

now that a question came up in my mind,

does anybody experienced something like this before ?

like purchasing preorder thru cdjapan but release date pushed out ?

would they just keep my $$$ until then ? or do they refund me or something ?

please do tell me if anybody's kind enough to let me know : )

now that a question came up in my mind,

does anybody experienced something like this before ?

like purchasing preorder thru cdjapan but release date pushed out ?

would they just keep my $$$ until then ? or do they refund me or something ?

please do tell me if anybody's kind enough to let me know : )

you can cancel the order & they will refund the money. or if you're still buying the album you can leave it as it is

thanx for both of you guys :) i guess ill just leave it as it is, 

just a little worried that hopefully the price wont change or something

so i dont have to deal with this -

anyhow, new info came up regarding 2 singles -

good to see that they have finally decided to self-cover their old works -

now there goes my money (cause ive wanted to try buy the real deal this time instead of waiting for rips)

『ゲルニカ』
発売日:2013.12.11

<CD+DVD(TYPE:A)>
<CD収録内容>
1.ゲルニカ
2.CALLING
<DVD収録内容>
1.『ゲルニカ』MUSIC VIDEO
2.『ゲルニカ』MUSIC VIDEO MAKING
【初回限定封入】2014.1.29 日本武道館ライブチケット優先予約応募券

<CD+DVD(TYPE:B)>
<CD収録内容>
1.ゲルニカ
2.CALLING
<DVD収録内容>
・タイトル未定A (Live at Zepp Divercity 20130906)
・タイトル未定B (Live at Zepp Divercity 20130906)
・タイトル未定C (Live at Zepp Divercity 20130906)

<CD ONLY>
<CD収録内容>
1.ゲルニカ
2.タイトル未定A(カヴァー楽曲)

『I HATE YOUR POPSTAR LIFE』
発売日:2013.12.11

<CD+DVD(TYPE:A)>
<CD収録内容>
1.I HATE YOUR POPSTAR LIFE
2.後遺症 -aftereffect-(2013 NEW RECORDING)
<DVD収録内容>
1.『I HATE YOUR POPSTAR LIFE』MUSIC VIDEO
2.『I HATE YOUR POPSTAR LIFE』MUSIC VIDEO MAKING

<CD+DVD(TYPE:B)>
<CD収録内容>
2.後遺症 -aftereffect-(2013 NEW RECORDING)

<DVD収録内容>
・タイトル未定D [Live at Zepp Divercity 20130906]
・タイトル未定E [Live at Zepp Divercity 20130906]
・タイトル未定F [Live at Zepp Divercity 20130906]

<CD ONLY>
<CD収録内容>
2.タイトル未定B(カヴァー楽曲)

Song titles and the re-recording make it sound like they're going punk again?

I know they aren't going to release feminism 2 so a punk album would be pretty fine

so we're getting 3 new songs, 1 self-cover & 2 covers.

I have high hopes for them this time.
I want something like Fake Star/Drug Treatment. my favorite albums from them.

^I know what 'Guernica' is exactly (I asked just to assure whether my romanization was correct), thanks.

When it comes to Kiyoharu, you might know just with those titles what you are going to get:

'I HATE YOUR POPSTAR LIFE'  would be a full-on punk roller-coaster, while 'Guernica' would be either 1) a sappy ballad or 2) something along the lines of "Mizary" (Naming "new Misery" that way, just to avoid Kiyoharu's fatal title mistake).

And I crossed my fingers for possible "Nakigara wo"-influences...but hey, it was clear from Kiyoharu's intentions that he doesn't want to acknowledge "his vk/post-punk self/past" (unlike Shin and Hitoki who are clearly inspired about putting up "an old-school one-night revival" a la Luna Sea-way)

^I know what 'Guernica' is exactly (I asked just to assure whether my romanization was correct), thanks.

When it comes to Kiyoharu, you might know just with those titles what you are going to get:

'I HATE YOUR POPSTAR LIFE'  would be a full-on punk roller-coaster, while 'Guernica' would be either 1) a sappy ballad or 2) something along the lines of "Mizary" (Naming "new Misery" that way, just to avoid Kiyoharu's fatal title mistake).

And I crossed my fingers for possible "Nakigara wo"-influences...but hey, it was clear from Kiyoharu's intentions that he doesn't want to acknowledge "his vk/post-punk self/past" (unlike Shin and Hitoki who are clearly inspired about putting up "an old-school one-night revival" a la Luna Sea-way)

Kiyoharu's Dead End cover was probably the closest to goth rock Kiyoharu we'll get for the rest of his life

^ I am afraid that it's the last effort of his to delve into post-punk/goth rock past.

Which reminds me (off-topic), his voice FITTED that song but it deserved more, say, "dedication" (did he forget how he sang vox back in 1994? I suppose his chain-smoking habits wrecked the shit up)

//annoyed

here's a short sample of the new single 'guernika' ! (starts from around 45)

SOUND'S AWESOME SO FAR . 

cannot wait .

i honestly dont care about the majorities' opinion on modern kuroyume 

cause i just love the fck out . i heard this might be their last release ,

so better be this stylish and slick !

So I haven't really heard of "Guernika" being a trailer song or anything...

Other than that, to knock on Platanity's comment - I must say the key problem of modern Kuroyume is Kiyoharu himself. Yes, you heard it - I think he is really burdening the creativity of their cooperation with his own, solo-type of songs, which don't really belong to the repertoire of Kuroyume imho (you could also ask long-time Kuroyume listeners about that too).

I really gave up on waiting for "new Feminism" song/album-wise, so yeah, not really excited in this.

So I haven't really heard of "Guernika" being a trailer song or anything...

Other than that, to knock on Platanity's comment - I must say the key problem of modern Kuroyume is Kiyoharu himself. Yes, you heard it - I think he is really burdening the creativity of their cooperation with his own, solo-type of songs, which don't really belong to the repertoire of Kuroyume imho (you could also ask long-time Kuroyume listeners about that too).

I really gave up on waiting for "new Feminism" song/album-wise, so yeah, not really excited in this.

see this is the part why i said "i honestly i could give no f about what ppl say" ^^^^^^

and the thing is no need to ask long-time kuroyume listeners cause i have been listening to kuroyume since they've released corkscrew (and i started listening to japanese rock since 1998) and i did go back till the earlier times (feminism, nakigara) , trust me, i used to love their kiyoharu's 'explosion hair do' when i was listening to kiyoharu in middle school 

but i just need to say this, i just got REALLY tired of old japanese rock style (by then i opened my eyes to different genre of rock when deftones' around the fur/adrenaline, tool's aenima, and korn's life is peachy caught my attention) and i admit i was the only one whomwas finally glad when dir en grey put away their weird costumes when they started "kisou" era .

time to time, i do miss kuroyume's old school materials, but ive got to "honestly" say that my taste of music matured (or maybe 'simplified' to your sake assuming you have totally different taste from mine) along with modern kuroyume/kiyoharu and other mainstream bands out there (dir en grey, mucc, merry, etc) .

but i cant deny the fact that im TOTALLY BIASED regarding kiyoharu/kuroyume/sads' modern materials so ^^^ 

no need to judge my integrity heh

anyhow, 

we still got updated after effect so im assuming they ARE paying attention to their roots 

^ "Guernica" B-side is called ストローヘッド (Straw Head), and the "I HATE YOUR..." B-side is called 奴隷 (Dorei).

Not having much hope after listening to this trailer-song-preview thingie btw...