Umi_Niwa

Answer the question of a random person

I don't usually configure playlists. I either play music from one artist or my entire collection on shuffle.

Do you think people who listen to popular music actually don't enjoy it and just listen to it because it is popular and something that can fit them into a crowd? Always when I see people listening to the top charts, they skip and skip and skip songs, all they do is skip and they skip more than they actually listen to things.

Its more about having something that you and whoever's in the car can listen to while youre on a long drive. If you have the same tastes then no problem. Its just one of them things rather then making either one of you suffer by listening to music you hate, you both listen to music you either hate or feel OK about.

whats your least favorite salad dressing?

Nope. I am pretty skeptic about everything, but do not discard the idea of things such as werewolves, witches, demons etc being real. They just need to be proved. Until they are proved, I do not believe them. 

If you created a religion, how would it be? (name and etc)

It would be called -k∆-ism, and my followers would build monuments for me while I live and bury me inside a pyramid when I die. Bow and obey ye infidels!

Would you have the guts to go into an abandoned house or any other such structure?

Yes, I would love to. Unfortunately where I live, abandoned buildings are demolished in an instant thus they do not exist. I have absolutely never seen any abandoned building close and frankly it does upset me, because they would make for great locations.

What is the one thing that irritates you most?

There is a lot more than one thing. But I guess one of the things that irritate me the most is seeing bands use the same stereotypical images in their songs and videos. Sometimes this is nothing but annoying.

If you happened to find a genie lamp and it could grant you one wish, what would you ask for?

To dominate all singing techniques. Clean vocals, fry, false chords etc.

How you want your burial to be?

Because I only ever wear black, I am determined to have my wedding (if that ever happens..) to look like a funeral. Everyone wearing all black and even with a Halloween feeling and appearance going on. So, in contrast with my funeral, I want it to be a proper party, the only one I'll be 'hosting' haha. A celebration! Even if it'll be a small gathering and people don't like it, I want everyone to be happy. That's what I believe in at least, have it what you'll like to have it. And of course, everyone'll be rocking out to some crazy VK tracks, in both events!

If you could only ever eat one piece of food for the rest of your life, what'd it be and why? (Now I'm hungry..)

I've lost count on how many Shannon's I know but I know there were quite a lot, but about 5 old friends I had (counting all my years in education) were called Chloe.

What would be your choice of weapon if a zombie apocalypse happened?

Katana. I like japanese swords and think they're badass (also I would look badass holding a katana. anyone would).

Do you play any MOBA or MMORPG? If yes, which one?

Wow that's a toughy.

I'd say sex though because I absolutely CANNOT live without music.

But then again, I want children. But, I live for music so....

wow -k∆- way to ask an impossible question!

I think at this time I would say No sex Yes music. I've never been "physical" so it's hard to say for me.

Would you stop doing something you like (i.e. eating sweets, listening music, etc.) for one month if a family member or friend asked you to?

Definitely not. I can't imagine a good reason to stop doing something I like just because someone asked me to.

What would be your reaction if one of your favorite bands lost a member and invited you to play with them?

Well, Tetsu from MERRY is currently on leave ... but I don't play bass, so I would thank them very much but tell them that it was a ridiculous and bad proposal and invite them all out for dinner.

What is your favorite mythology or mythological figure?

My favorite (or one of my favorites) mythological figure is Medusa (the Gorgon). I find her story and symbolism quite interesting, and I can sympathize with her because of how unfairly she was treated. I think she's pretty badass too, and it's a pity that her story was so short.

I... I don't know what to answer.

What was the most awesome live show you went to?

Human League - Dont you want me

You finish work real late in the night as you work at a club as a bartender. There is no trains or trams running and calling a cab home is out of the question.....

So you get on the bus, smile at the driver and give him a little wink as you drop your fare in his collector (or swipe your contactless card - whatever) and walk up the stairs to find a seat. There are a few people sitting on the upper deck of the bus - a couple who are cuddled up to each other, a guy listening to music with a big pair of AKG headphones and a guy who is reading a manga.

The final guy sitting right at the back who is too busy looking out the window to notice you come up the stairs and take a seat near the front of the bus. You're tired, your feet hurt from standing all day and your clothes smell of cheap cigarettes and alcohol. The last thing you really need is to stress over something but somehow you know that guy sitting in the back of the bus. You have a quick glance back. He's still not paying any attention. But you definitely recognise him. The guy who used to bully and beat on you throughout your highschool life and college till he got booted off campus and not allowed to return, but being the nerd that you was back then was completely powerless to stop his actions.

For years you have dreamt of revenge, For years you have cursed his name under your every breath and for years you have wished him harm in the most cruelest and most evil way possible.....

You havent had a chance to exact your revenge - you havent seen him since he got booted out of college. But you are no longer that scrawny twig of a nerd back then. Puberty was good to you, You grew up to be a fine specimen of manlyness - in fact you're so manly that you occasionally bounce the bouncers at work when they get too rowdy bouncing drunkards and trouble makers. you are the supreme awesome of manlyness, Even your cat tries to rape you at night while you sleep!

You snap out of your trance with a wry smile of nostalgia....

What would you do if this was you? Would you get your revenge or would you just ignore him and let him pass after seething through your teeth at every mention of his name over the last 10-20years??

Y U LET THREAD DIE DOE? How can I hit puberty so late in life doe? lolol

I'd ignore him. Simple answer.

If an ex-friend, who publicly humiliates you over social media out of anger (even going as far as including private stuff), because you took matters into your own hands and tried to prevent them from doing something immoral because you knew it was the right thing to do, but failed, decides to show up at your doorstep and act like nothing happened and wants to hang out, would you let the past go or knock their teeth out?