Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

NIGHTMARE members solo projects have formed

NIGHTMARE Hits solo project "GREMLINS" & RUKA solo project "The LEGENDARY SIX NINE" will perform at Shibuya AX at 2013/10/19

"GREMLINS" members:
Vo.&Gt.Hits (NIGHTMARE(柩/hitsugi))
Dr.KNZ (ex-AYABIE)
support Gt.美月(mizuki) (Sadie)
support Ba.Chiyu (SuG, ナナ(nana))

"The LEGENDARY SIX NINE" members:
Vo.揺紗(yusa) (THE KIDDIE)
Gt.圭(kei) (baroque)
Gt.Shinobu (ex-ガイズファミリー(guys family), now CREATURE CREATURE(support))
Ba.Sugiya (Moi dix Mois)
Dr.RUKA (NIGHTMARE)

http://hitsuuu.me/
http://sics-nine.jp/

I was really looking forward to the lineups of these projects to be revealed and I am really disappointed. Especially with LSN, they had Misa and Hakuei before. Now they have Sugiya and Shinobu which are amazing... but... oh man, Yusa and Kei are so out of place. I never liked Kei, I think he's terrible at guitar. Yusa is just unfitting for a band that used to have a Hakuei and Twiggy duo doing vocals. If Ruka's songs in Nightmare are any sign it looks like this is going to be heavy/dark electro rock. This guys are just not up to the task. I only think the Kiddie guy is on board because Nightmare and that band are managed by the same company.

Gremlins I give them the benefit of the doubt, but I am not pleased. Having someone from SuG is not a good sign for me in the performance department (not to say Hitsugi's vocals are still yet to be proven worthy of their own project...). 

I look forward to them having CD releases. I really want them to prove my first impressions wrong. But man, this is underwhelming.

The old LSN line-up was so fuckin' perfect. Why would they ruin it? FUCK

What does it matter unless you're going to that concert? This is most likely just a one time thing for that live and they'll probably never release anything with that lineup.

What does it matter unless you're going to that concert? This is most likely just a one time thing for that live and they'll probably never release anything with that lineup.

Could be, but it has been implied by Ruka on Twitter that LSN will have further activities. There could be none but I think this lineup is going to do more than just a concert. 

I look forward to knowing the tracklist of the concert.

LSN will release their first mini album titled "BELIAL". 

Type A - 5 songs + DVD ("BELIAL" PV) x 2625 yen

Type B - 6 songs x 2100 yen

Gremlins will release their debut maxi single named "the Carnival".

Type A - 3 songs + DVD ("the Carnival" PV) x 2100 yen

Type B - 4 songs x 1575 yen

Both bands will release this CDs on the same date, 2013.10.16.

Both projects updated their OHP with group shoots.

Gremlins: hitsuuu.me
LSN: sics-nine.jp

Wtf for The LEGENDARY SIX NINE O_o I want Hakuei & TwiGy not this joke from The Kiddie ...

What does it matter unless you're going to that concert?

This is most likely just a one time thing for that live and they'll probably never release anything with that lineup.

Haha, I can council to you to never play a pronostic game, you will certainly lose your money ^^

For Gremlins, band name isn't original, but I can't wait to listen Hitsugi on Vocal ^^

i wonder u said kei is terrible guitarist..i think ruka wont choose him if he's bad..u know ruka is a really picky person n if he's that bad..will baroque still alive till now..n the kiddie..i think u just dont like their music..but that doesnt mean he is bad vocalist..

This looked bad but it's worse than I would have ever expected. The LSN preview sounded almost identical like The Sorrow of the Deciever with some Swallowtail touches here and there further proving that Ruka's creativity for songwriting has been gone long ago. Along with Yusa's completely unfitting and girl like soft vocals we are in for a total mess of a mini album. 

Hitsugi's song is even worse with a PV filmed in a laughably tiny red box horrible makeup, acting and a shameless hide copying act that so bad hide's ghost wants to be dead again. Cheap melody and vocals that are not worth Hitler's defecation on an stick, even being as edited to the embarassing level they show. How is going Nightmare's music be any good with such talentless and tasteless members that can not do anything decent on their own with the avex production backing them?

Sign in to follow this