Trombe

Juri(ex-DELUHI) solo new mini album "Blanche" release

Juri(ex-DELUHI) solo new album (title not yet finalized) will be released in 2013/11, for which details will be announced at Sujk feat.Juri one-man live "ARKHELISM LIVE: Impact" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2013/08/30

To be honest I haven't heard anything from the ex-Deluhi members solo projects to really catch my attention. I wonder if this is gonna be different. Either way I'm curious.

Interesting, I guess it will be with Sujk at least. I hope Leda gets on board too, but if it's Juri's album then I guess he won't be composing... time to see how Juri fares making his own music.

Awesome! That Arkhelism album from Sujk with Juri was great! I hope Sujk can support Juri in making this album together with Leda too ;D

Sujk's project hasn't been too promising for myself but Juri was always a very amazing singer so I have high hopes for this. Really hope Leda is guesting a lot in this project and it eventually leads to something huge.

I hope they get all this solo crap out of their system...honestly, if you're still going to work together on every project ---you might as well just form Deluhi again with 3 members...xTRiPx has only 3 members now AND they are killing with their music! I'm pretty sure Deluhi as a 3 piece would do just fine.

I hope they get all this solo crap out of their system...honestly, if you're still going to work together on every project ---you might as well just form Deluhi again with 3 members...xTRiPx has only 3 members now AND they are killing with their music! I'm pretty sure Deluhi as a 3 piece would do just fine.

My thoughts exactly.

lol this 100x thank you jduv

Aggy was almost basically nonexistent, Leda has the bass skills to fill that spot as well

While Leda can do it I think piling bass duties on him is a bit much. He already does (I think) all of the composition and all of the guitar tracks for all the songs. Bass duties should go to someone else.

Really, anyone else though. I don't care who. DELUHI was greater than the sum of it's parts. Juri's solo won't be bad but I don't think it will wow me either.

lol this 100x thank you jduv

While Leda can do it I think piling bass duties on him is a bit much. He already does (I think) all of the composition and all of the guitar tracks for all the songs. Bass duties should go to someone else.

Really, anyone else though. I don't care who. DELUHI was greater than the sum of it's parts. Juri's solo won't be bad but I don't think it will wow me either.

That's true, but I just meant that he has the skills and if push came to shove, he could do it. I know that it was his project but he was doing the bass and guitar work in UNDIVIDE wasn't he? But, yeah. I don't care who they get as long as it's someone and we get them back together, the three of them

I personally think that this album wont be that heavy-ish and would be a bit more pop-ish. Just random guess.

But either way, cant wait for this!

his solo new mini album "Blanche" will be released at 2013/11/27 (2 TYPE, 2,415yen each), which will include DELUHI-self-cover songs

his session band "言論弾圧(genrondan'atsu)" will perform at Takadanobaba AREA at 2013/11/10

"言論弾圧(genrondan'atsu)" members:
Vo.Juri (ex-DELUHI)
Gt.TOMOZO (TRIGGAH)
Gt.じょん(john) (Sel'm)
Ba.Cell (ex-SIVA, now in SIKA-BAMBI)
Dr.Sujk (ex-DELUHI)

Juri album including DELUHI self cover songs, is he fucking serious ? can't he create new songs seriously or is he just not imaginative enough to do that ? plus this album will probably have Leda and Sujk, so this is SOOOO useless

Edit: Trombe told me, and he's right, it doesn't mean it will include DELUHI songs only, my bad I was stupid on that point, but still, it's useless for the DELUHI covers (especially if it's songs that were already re recorded in Vandalism)

*runs with his rant*

Juri album including DELUHI self cover songs, is he fucking serious ? can't he create new songs seriously or is he just not imaginative enough to do that ? plus this album will probably have Leda and Sujk, so this is SOOOO useless

Edit: Trombe told me, and he's right, it doesn't mean it will include DELUHI songs only, my bad I was stupid on that point, but still, it's useless for the DELUHI covers (especially if it's songs that were already re recorded in Vandalism)

*runs with his rant*

But if he'll redo the whole composition of those songs he gonna cover like how DeG always do, then I dont see why not.