Sign in to follow this  
Zeus

Songs that sound like anime opening/ending themes

The idea is simple. Post songs by Japanese artists that sound like anime opening or ending themes that aren't anime opening or ending themes. I'll start.

Put all videos in spoilers so the page loads at a reasonable rate :)

I dont really think so but my friend said that this should be the ending for Naruto or something:

but i think that this one should be for some fluffy shojo animu

Oh. Is the band and their song not supposed to be typed?

This song by Lareine always sounds to me perfect as an ending for a girly anime. 

Boris - Flare and ディスチャージ -grave new world- (no video for this one) - the first one could be for like Bleach or some shit and the second one could be for a darker shounen anime like Death Note et. al., I don't know . . . it's been forever since I've watched anime.

Eizo Sakamoto - 桃色ハレソラ (also no video for this one) - I've always imagined this to be for a cheesy 90's magical romance/shoujo anime and/or a boy's love  :3

On a related note, I just uploaded an AMV I finished editing last night using D'espairsRay's DEATH POINT song on Highschool of the Dead. I made it very much like an anime OP with the length cut down to 1:30min. It really feels like the song is made for a zombie apocalypse anime because of the tone and the lyrics, at least to me. So check it out if you like. :)

http://youtu.be/l2SdrjXepBE

ANTHEM - GRIEVE OF HEART

This song is like an opening of badass anime. Sugoi!!!!!!

quoting and agreeing to a youtuber comment

Sign in to follow this