Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

EAT YOU ALIVE will disband

EAT YOU ALIVE will disband after their one-man live "死を誘う枝垂れ桜、無垢の雛菊、美貌の薔薇、虚無のパンジー、死のケシ、思い出の勿忘草(shi wo sasou shidarezakura muku no hinagiku bibou no bara kyomu no pansy shi no keshi omoide no wasurenagusa)" at Nagoya E.L.L. at 2013/12/30

EAT YOU ALIVE & THOMAS will hold their 2-man live "亮平(ryouhei)、昌孝(masataka)、Lotto Birthday Death Match" at Nagoya MUSIC FARM at 2013/10/12, at which their members sessions will perform

"パーシー(percy)" members:
Vo.昌孝(masataka) (THOMAS)
Gt.亮平(ryouhei) (EAT YOU ALIVE)
Ba.けんぢ(kenji) (EAT YOU ALIVE)
Dr.Lotto (THOMAS)

"ゴードン(gordon)" members:
Vo.ヒロ(hiro) (EAT YOU ALIVE)
Gt.トシ(toshi) (THOMAS)
Gt.翔也(shouya) (EAT YOU ALIVE)
Ba.隼人(hayato) (THOMAS(support))
Dr.真(makoto) (EAT YOU ALIVE)

Guest mitsubana

Surprise. Sucks for fans of theirs. I personally preferred their MaveRick years.

Been to their live last dec (2012), the first live after their hiatus (there wasn't many audiences that day, probably around 50  people or less for a oneman live in tokyo) and they mentioned that 2013 will be an important year for them, probably hinting that if things doesn't go well  or up to their expectation in 2013, there will probably be bad news. >_< and yeah... T_T 

Surprise. Sucks for fans of theirs. I personally preferred their MaveRick years.

This. They never topped their MaveRick stuff, but they were still decent.

I really enjoyed MaveRick but I feel EAT YOU ALIVE kind of filled all the holes that MaveRick left behind especially "re-recording" a lot of their earlier material.

And I agree about their last album being bland. Nothing can top "The world is mine".

Sign in to follow this