Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Sadie new album "MADRIGAL de MARIA" release

I agree with Arithmetica regarding the Photoshop brushes, the cover artworks are really amateur.

They would look better if the brushes were excluded.

I am a Photoshop amateur and even I could have done a better job with those covers. If I had access to the original PSD file, here's what I would do:

- cut down on spatter brush layers (or deleted them all)

- tone down the texture opacity (subtlety is more professional, IMO)

- reduce saturation of yellows/greens; increase saturation of reds

- (for the limited edition) cut down on the paper tear layers

I am a Photoshop amateur and even I could have done a better job with those covers. If I had access to the original PSD file, here's what I would do:

- cut down on spatter brush layers (or deleted them all)

- tone down the texture opacity (subtlety is more professional, IMO)

- reduce saturation of yellows/greens; increase saturation of reds

- (for the limited edition) cut down on the paper tear layers

You're assuming that it's still in seperate layers. If it's as amateur as you all say, they probably compressed it all into one layer.

I'm just not loving the direction they're taking with their music. With songs like "The Requiem" and "madara", It sounds like they're trying to hard too be hardcore or whatever with heavy chugging, gurgling, growling, fast beats, 'intense' melodies, etc. It's too "in your face" for my taste. 

They've proved they can be dark yet sophisticated with releases like "Gain", "The Trend Killer", heck even "Cold Blood", allowing the listener to feel the tones of their despair, sadness, or whatever they're intending, instead of being bombarded by it.

Is the girl in the video the same girl from 12012's hurgleblurgle-fest pv?

The only other Sadie song I've heard is the one with the weird snake lady that comes out of a crucified Mao's mouth (2deep4u), but come on. How can people who heartedly believe that there is 0 diru influence in this?

How can people who heartedly believe that there is 0 diru influence in this?

I'm still debating internally if they're being delusional & thus not seeing the apparent deg exploiting, or we're blessed to see a new wave of flawless MH trolls emerging from the dark sadie fandom waters

I didn't realise bootleggers re-recorded albums to get around copyright now. A unique idea to take the last three Dir en grey albums and bootleg them all at once, though, I suppose.

(As a side note, at least this album is more interesting than the last few.)

their members session will perform at countdown live at Nishikujou BRAND NEW at 2013/12/31

session members:
Vo.真緒(mao) (Sadie)
Gt.真巳(masami) (Scar.)
Gt.美月(mizuki) (Sadie)
Ba.Chiyu (SuG)
Dr.Kait (Viru's)

Sign in to follow this