Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

BORN new maxi single "SATISFACTION?" release

it is announced at BORN one-man live tour "BREAK BASTARD CITY" tour final at LIQUIDROOM ebisu at 2013/07/07 that their new maxi single (title not yet finalized) will be released at 2013/11/20, although details have not yet been announced

That will make their 9th singles in a row, without any album release between (Yeah, VIGOUR, I know, but since it's a 100% new songs album). They can almost do a best album with all the main tracks…

I REALLY like them, but yeah, they need to slow down a little… 

title of their new maxi single is finalized as "SATISFACTION?" (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A (2,625yen) will include CD (2 songs)+DVD (including PV), limited edition TYPE B (2,625yen) will include CD (2 songs)+DVD (including live scene), and regular edition (1,575yen) will include CD (3 songs) only

Not inspired by the title XD and by their recent single which are really boring and not inspired.

They don't inspire me SATISFACTION ahah xD

Come oooooooon "Abnormal Head Machine Remastered." That's all I ask Born.

Anywho, I hope their new single builds more off their style in the "Mother" single.

It was a bit more refreshing than the past 52 singles since "Vigour." (Not counting "Radical Hysteria" so I guess only 51 singles.)

The wave of new singles may be because they plan on releasing another album soon and this is how they're going to fund it. Still though, their last nine singles have not inspired confidence in me.

[CD track list]
01.SATISFACTION?
02.FEMDOM
03.SUICIDE (included in regular edition)

[limited edition TYPE A DVD track list]
01.SATISFACTION? (PV)
02.-&- (PV)

[limited edition TYPE B DVD track list]
LIVE TOUR 2013 BREAK BASTARD CITY at LIQUIDROOM ebisu 2013.07.07
01.MOTHER
02.華…(hana)
03.FACE
04.BODY
05.HONESTY

Just stop, BORN, for your sake, please, just stop.

ugly.jpg

are you serious? i quit born that's it i can't take it anymore. it's not enough that your music sucks lately (my opinion)

you can't look more ugly and ridiculous. lol i think he is a fan of glam rock but this looks so wrong time and wrong way.he looks like a joke.anyway not my taste

it would be better if i post this in random thought thread.

i think vkei has trends and sometimes everyone have similar style.

(like the one time most bands wore leopard print.the most obvious example. i swear i think kyo was mocking it or just funny choice because he wore a shirt with actual tiny leopards or something and not leopard print. at the same time everyone was wearing leopard print. as always being the unique. . lol)

i mean ryoga looks similar to meto previous style. that i found awesome in meto but ugly in this case. that proves my point

that not everyone looks good in same style. it depends. one can look awesome and one ugly

I like the preview for "Femdom", but the rest is eh...It's like that for all Born singles. 2 songs that are eh and 1 song that is pretty cool sounding (and it's usually one of the B-sides).

Sign in to follow this