Trombe

Jupiter new album "CLASSICAL ELEMENT" release

1005650_194256504074482_1506041344_n.jpg

REGULAR

0_1dcaae_1bd7c05f_orig.jpg

TYPE B

0_1dcaad_d169abf1_orig.jpg

TYPE A 

Type A is my favorite, they got creative with putting themselves on their covers this time around

Guest mitsubana

I got Type A :D Can't waaaaiiiit! (PVs! haha)

Type A's cover is probably the worst ever, lol. The members's faces there... just no. Liked the other 2, specially Reg. edition.

Guest mitsubana

Just my personal opinion.. Never cared about artwork for covers.... as along as the album is good.... 

Type B is bearable, the other two are awful, lmao. I wonder who designed the covers. Considering Teru did most of Versailles' cover work and his covers were quite a bit less cheesy than these I refuse to believe he's behind this.

Guest mitsubana

I don't like the previews, personally :( Glad I cancelled my preorder. Meh.

I suspect that Scarlet and Nostalgie are the label pressured radio friendly songs because Heaven Atlas sounds good.

One of the things I didn't like about major Versailles is their A tracks were always the most boring while B sides and so forth the most interesting. I wonder if that will happen with Jupiter as well.

Scarlet isn't so bad but it doesn't wow me and Nostalgie is just a boring power ballad.

I suspect that Scarlet and Nostalgie are the label pressured radio friendly songs because Heaven Atlas sounds good.

One of the things I didn't like about major Versailles is their A tracks were always the most boring while B sides and so forth the most interesting. I wonder if that will happen with Jupiter as well.

Scarlet isn't so bad but it doesn't wow me and Nostalgie is just a boring power ballad.

Versailles did just break up and they're ready to put out an album less than a year later? Your comments about the songs don't surprise me. How much of it is label pressure and how much of it is the band not giving themselves enough time?

I wonder if the songs on the album were ones written while as Versailles but weren't Vampirey enough to make it to the studio.

It seems obvious Jupiter wanted to step away from being Vampires while Kamijo wanted to continue it. Jupiter could always end up falling back into the whole vampire theme again but at this point seems kinda unlikely.

I hope the other tracks are more experimental now that they aren't confined to the aristocratic vampire theme.

This is just versailles without the aristocratic and symphonic stuff. Visual kei with guitar wanking. Please jupiter

And I swear I've heard that Heaven's Atlas end before.

This is just versailles without the aristocratic and symphonic stuff. Visual kei with guitar wanking. Please jupiter

And I swear I've heard that Heaven's Atlas end before.

If you take those 2 elements away then its not Versailles in the first place.