Trombe

Jupiter new album "CLASSICAL ELEMENT" release

That was actually pretty good. Zin's voice is weaker than Kamijo's in my opinion, but hearing it in this quality is making me like it way more.

That was actually pretty good. Zin's voice is weaker than Kamijo's in my opinion, but hearing it in this quality is making me like it way more.

He just needs a little time and some practice to get that power that he needs to make him fit in just right. I didn't like him, but, after this preview, I have nothing but high hopes

He just needs a little time and some practice to get that power that he needs to make him fit in just right. I didn't like him, but, after this preview, I have nothing but high hopes

Yeah, I think with some practice he should hopefully grow to be a great singer. We shall see but after hearing this, I think he'll do well. Just a kick in the pants and hopefully he shapes up to be a fantastic singer.

cringed a bit at the start of the snippet, he goes waaaay too high tbh, almost sounded like powermetal ancafe, but the chorus is growing on me. liking it so far.

that video is so horribly a g e i s t though

Guest mitsubana

I'm really looking forward to this album~ "Blessing of the Future" sounds so awesome!! I love this vocalist! In my opinion my biggest problem with Versailles was Kamijo; I didn't care for his singing. But just my opinion(^^;)v 

He just needs a little time and some practice to get that power that he needs...

Just hope he'll not end like KAMIJO :\

But yeah, sounds promissing! KAMIJO's voice was the main reason I couldnt stand Versailles, with that gone, I think it is time to give these guys a chance!

do you guys hate kamijo's voice in general or just late versailles kamijo? you don't think lyrical sympathy through jubilee he sounds so bad right?

I hope kamijo will put out another preview i still think it will be better than jupiter

I liked him in early releases but I still didn't really love him either.

I do like Kamijo overall, I think he's a fine vocalist just not in a power metal band like Versailles. There was just some songs he just didn't have the power and force to really make the songs stand out like Alessandro Conti or Tobias Sammet can do. That's why I also look forward to his solo release because he'll have more control and can create an enviroment that will really compliment his singing.

Oh and sometimes I'm intentionally harsh about Kamijo in Versailles but that's just to get a rise out of Kamijo fangirls.

Zin's voice is 'weak' in comparison to Kamijo, but... Dude's only 24 (I think? It was either 24 or 25) and I'd like to give the kid all of the awards. He's stepped into some big shoes and it's amazing he hasn't completely gone insane. At their first live, he was visible /shaking/ from the nerves. But he's growing into his part, and I give him some serious props. 

Oh, its the same than the previews, so i can't say anything new haha I really like them and ZIN voice! This song isn't anything special, but i loved ARIA SHOUT YOUR DESIRE previews as well, so i'm excited for the whole thing

Guest mitsubana

Oh, its the same than the previews, so i can't say anything new haha I really like them and ZIN voice! This song isn't anything special, but i loved ARIA SHOUT YOUR DESIRE previews as well, so i'm excited for the whole thing

Where did you hear previews for the other songs on "Blessing Of The Future"?

[CD track list]
01.Introduction
02.Blessing of the Future(remix)
03.Decadence
04.RHYTHMOS
05.Scarlet
06.Nostalgie
07.Heaven's Atlas
08.ALLEGORY CAVE
09.Symmetry Breaking
10.Forever with you
11.Atmosphere
12.Classical Element
13.Conclusion

[TYPE A DVD track list]
01.Scarlet (Music Video)
02.Nostalgie (Music Video)
03.Making of "Scarlet" "Nostalgie"

[TYPE B DVD track list]
01.Road to "CLASSICAL ELEMENT"
02.Track by Track for "CLASSICAL ELEMENT" Introduction

Guest mitsubana

Awesome tracklist! I'm excited for this release! At CDJapan if you buy any of the Jupiter albums, the first press comes with a poster! Same goes for the "Blessing of the Future" single!

Guest mitsubana

And the poster is the better solution to attract the attention of the customs because of the size of the package :x

Really? Oh, do you live in Europe? I'm sorry that happens!! :( I live in the USA, and we don't get custom fees like Europe does.