Biopanda

Two new hide tribute V.A. albums

It was announced today that there would be two new hide tribute albums released on 2013.07.03.

hide TRIBUTE Ⅱ -Visual SPIRITS-

2013/07/03
TKCA-73924
¥3,000

1.UNDER CODE PRODUCTION LAST COLLABORATION「D•N•A」 『Junk Story』
2.GOTCHAROCKA 『OBLAAT』
3.THE KIDDIE 『DAMAGE』
4.Sadie 『ピンク スパイダー』
5.CELL 『HURRY GO ROUND』
6.DaizyStripper 『MISERY』
7.defspiral 『ever free』
8.DOPPEL 『Beauty & Stupid』
9.heidi. 『TELL ME』
10.柩 from NIGHTMARE 『D.O.D.[DRINK OR DIE]』
11.machine 『DOUBT』
12.摩天楼オペラ 『DICE』
13.Mix Speaker’s,Inc. 『50% & 50%』

hide TRIBUTE Ⅲ -Visual SPIRITS-
2013/07/03
TKCA-73925
¥3,000

1.R指定 『ROCKET DIVE』
2.アヲイ 『BACTERIA』
3.A 『EYES LOVE YOU』
4.己龍 『ピンク スパイダー』
5.グリーヴァ 『限界破裂』
6.SCREW 『DICE』
7.ダウト 『DOUBT』
8.DIAURA 『Beauty & Stupid』
9.DEZERT 『D.O.D.[DRINK OR DIE]』
10.HERO 『HURRY GO ROUND』
11.FEST VAINQUEUR 『In Motion』
12.BORN 『ever free』

Just saying this right now: hearing Grieva covering hide will be the most beautiful thing ever.

Was secretly expecting artists with a closer relationship to hide. Will still be looking forward to THE KIDDIE, DaizyStripper, Matenrou Opera and of course A.

Was secretly expecting artists with a closer relationship to hide. Will still be looking forward to THE KIDDIE, DaizyStripper, Matenrou Opera and of course A.

I think that's pretty much what the first tribute album they released was, since it was mostly bands on hide's label or related to him in some way. I guess the theme for these are VK artists that were inspired by hide.

ps: nice sig <3

Well, it's been 15 years since he died. So I get why they're doing this. It's also his 50th anniversary if I remember. So I'm pretty interested. I don't care for 99% of those bands, but well, what can we get. I secretly hoped we'd get a studio version of Mucc's Dice, as that was just glorious

Just realized how defspiral is essentially Transtic Nerve, and they also did ever free on the original tribute spirits. Seeing their take on this track after so long is going to be interesting. I hope they keep the part where they let hide's vocals play on the background, I always loved that section

DEZERT, hell yeah!

DIAURA, awesome!

グリーヴァ, glorious!

アヲイ, bring it!

But on the same album as born and screw... just no, I wont own anything with them.

Finally DaizyStripper have made it to studio version since couple years ago the hide memorial live !!!!!

I have to say ... I pretty much looking forward to all tracks in both CD !
Because Hide's music are amazing , and now the new arrangement from each different bands too !

Curious about the UNDERCODE collab, either gonna a cluster fuck or not.

Also CELL, Grieva, Matenrou Opera and Kiryu I want to hear. I wasn't really a big fan of Hide's solo stuff but I really like DICE so I'm excited for Matenrou's take on it, I really liked their X Japan cover.

Really looking forward to hearing Heidi, but I can imagine they're going to play it safe and not change much

So DNA is pretty much a giant UCP boy band?

Cell's preview sounds a lot like the last track off of NightingeiL's "Dark word" single, so I think I would like that song even without having heard the original version. Never paid attention to Hide's solo work, but this seems interesting after the samples.

I can't help thinking all these tribute albums that have come out in the recent years aim to give a boost to this new, somehow decadent era of Visual Kei. :wan-36:

Hide's musical legacy is a good idea for this purpose.

I'll be waiting for these albums anyway.

who is that doppel band? is it a kiyoharu temporary project or they're just serving plain copycat realness there?

anyway after listening to the samples, I only like what screw and the dickkie kiddie did tbh.

also, lold irl when kiryu sample kicked in.

Those previews are too short to judge really, but so far everything sounded pretty nice.

I'm especially looking forward to Machine and CELL. And well Grieva because I like them, even though their preview was boring. (Why? They got such a great song?)

I like the hide TRIBUTE Ⅲ preview more than the II .
Looking forward to these 2 Albums ! Luv you Hide