Sign in to follow this  
Nekomimi

The Happiness Thread

101113_205102.jpg

He said something to the effect of thank you so much blah blah blah and I just kinda stared, laughed nervously, nodded a lot and manged to whisper an inaudible thank you. Another good job Doe

It was. It was my first time going to one of these things so I didn't know what to expect. It was nerve-racking because they did a lottery type thing but I ended up getting everything I wanted so luck was on my side today. I also some how ended up singing drella karaoke in front of a bunch of people and I didn't die of the shakes so that's something to be happy about too I guess. lol

My D single has been shipped today <33 Delivery time: 1 - 4 days <33 To bad the mailmen in my country are going on strike tomorrow, anyway, that's TNT, and it's coming with FedEx.

a certain text message from a good guy friend made me smile... and no, not from my current boyfriend.. not that he ever texts much anyways...

You forgot to mention that you're in love with me and want to be the father of my future child(s).

Next week starts my radiocourse, where I'll talk and listen music in my school's radio. I'm SO going to brainwash everyone. >DDDDD And right now I'm starting to get lighting effects in photography like they should be! :D

Hercules & Love Affair - My House

New song from their forthcoming album, 'Blue Songs'. I was curious, how they will do on this album, without Anthony Hegarty on vocals (even though I like Kele Okereke, his voice isn't fitts their music imho), and that Andy Butler said in the interviews, that this album will be stylistically less referential, but this track is good. Looking forward to the next album!

^

TAKE ME WITH YOUUUUUU. :)

Mechina's webshop finally opened! Gonna pre-order a copy of Conqueror and get a t-shirt soon.

<3

Sign in to follow this