Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

cocklobin Gt.shinichi & Dr.kiri will depart

O_O WHAT NO! FIRST 9GOATS, NOW THEM TOO?

Hopefully this doesn't affect their awesome too much but since I'm not sure who composes what and how much I can't be certain. This is crap news though.

it's a shame this should happening.

Wonder what they came up with the 'musical differences' that made them leave.

Perhaps some big turn for their music on next releases?

Hope they still can maintain their quality.

..so the short break from their live-activities resulting the Guitarist and the Drummer to depart, despite them focusing on the next release; shit sucks. I can only hope that this won't affect their music that much........... And that they'll still continue to move on.

that's karma for you. iori is getting a little bit of what he gave to siva. he deserted them which led to there eventual disbanding and now the same is happening to his new band. gotta love karma.

Fuck why Kiri, she was awesome :/

Shinichi guy...well he was new to the scene so didn't really know what he contributed.

Thank god Nigu and Iori are still there at least(and Hisaki for that).

SET-LIST at 2010/12/13:

01.WELCOME

02.GAMUT

03.翼(tsubasa)

04.SE-in my hands-

05.the dark

06.reborn

07.生??れ??????世界(umareochita sekai)

08.cock

09.coil

10.WHEEL OF FORTUNE

11.hearts

12.Gt.shinichi solo-TAGOSAKU-

13.Dr.キリ(kiri) solo

14.Ba.HISAKI rhythm session

15.black

EN1

01.Vo.nigu & Gt.??織(iori) acoustic session-the ROSE-

02.光(hikari)

03.DELIC

EN2

01.死????生(shi to saisei)

02.chloe

OH..MY..GOD... x_____x

i hope they find a new guitarist and drummer.... what with everyone leaving randomly...

that's karma for you. iori is getting a little bit of what he gave to siva. he deserted them which led to there eventual disbanding and now the same is happening to his new band. gotta love karma.

HELL YEAH. SIVA was a great band but sadly they should had never disbanded even Iori departed. SIVA made such good musics and inspired me for a long long time. I wonder what is Kairi up to now.

I just hope cocklobin to disband anytime soon after these two depart. :/

I don't get all the sivaism here.

cocklobin is a total step-up from a shame that siva was for the most part

(and they went downhil even more with iori's departure, lack of other member's talent shows itself)

(and they went downhil even more with iori's departure, lack of other member's talent shows itself)

trufax

I just love how everyone crucifies Iori for leaving a band, as if that doesn't happen in the visual kei scene ever. No one knows why Iori left SIVA. Maybe he had a disagreement in direction with the other members of the band. Maybe he was planning on leaving for a while and it just so happened to be then. Maybe, just maybe, he decided that he wanted to pursue new musical endeavors in a new project. God forbid Iori from living his life and doing what he wants to do instead of what fans on an online forum thinks he should do!

Get over it. SIVA's dead. Bands come and go. I don't want any more mention of SIVA in this topic because it has absolutely nothing to do with what's at hand here. If you want to discuss that more, go make a SIVA topic in the artist forum and do it there.

Well he left for bigger better things.. But anyhow what attracted me to the band was Nigu/Iori collaboration. Sad they're losing members but hopefully they'll continue on!

Sign in to follow this