Sign in to follow this  
greatest_dane

I'm baaaaackkkkkkk.

Well,

After dropping out of the whole Japanese music scene (at least current music scene) for a couple years, I have returned to see what has been going on around here. I used to be an extremely frequent vistor here (old name: DaInReU).

5 years ago, my music library used to be about 50% Japanese, 50% other... just a few short days ago the only Japanese music I had on my itunes was the disco of DIR EN GREY, which I never get tired of.

It started on youtube... I started looking up all my old favorite songs and a certain nostalgia factor came flooding back.

I began downloading and downloading, reestablishing my old libraries. 

Suffice to say, I've missed this, I really have. 

I have changed a lot in the last 4-5 years; I've grown. I'm now 23, still in college, in a loving relationship and trying to figure out what I'm passionate about.

All I know is that my love for this music has been rekindled, something made me come back... and I thank everyone here personally for still being around, still maintaining and providing this wonderful music. 

I'm glad to be back. 

- Dane

I remember you! But didn't ye have a ton of accounts with small variations made to the username or am I mixing you up with someone else. 

I made a new account just a couple days ago with DaInReU777, but thought of how sick I was with that name, so I made this one... lol

I made a new account just a couple days ago with DaInReU777, but thought of how sick I was with that name, so I made this one... lol

Lawl I saw that, but had already forgotten. Anyway, welcome back and visit the chat when you see +10 people there any time!

Welcome back.

Please remind me again, cos I have faint memory.

Who is U?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18781-1348504053-18

LOL

Just an old, once frequent member who decided to return... ;)

Sign in to follow this