sai

Moderator message from sai

Hello fellow Monochromiums,

After having thought this through for quite a bit of time (and copious discussions with the other staff members), I have decided that I will be stepping down as a moderator on this forum. I am very honoured that you voted me for staff of the year and I've appreciated all the love and kind words, but it's time for me to step down now. There are personal things I must first finish before I can be in full duty of this forum again. I want to thank everyone for the loving support and I hope you won't miss me too much while I'm gone. I wasn't the best mod anyway.

Best regards,

sai

I'd be smart enough not to announce it on April Fool's! Sadly this didn't go as well as I had planned, I guess I'm just too predictable and loyal for people to believe this :P Though I did scare the shit out of Zess though! The rest of the staff were all playing along.

April Fool's!

I'd be smart enough not to announce it on April Fool's! Sadly this didn't go as well as I had planned, I guess I'm just too predictable and loyal for people to believe this :P Though I did scare the shit out of Zess though! The rest of the staff were all playing along.

April Fool's!

Hahahahaha, I knew it! xD But in the beginning I doubted on whether it was a joke or not...in fact I wasn't sure if I should have wrote something like "I'll miss you" and stuff xD