Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Dear L'Novel LIVE DVD & new album release

Dear L'Novel LIVE DVD "Dear L'Novel 4th Anniversary 罪と罰(tsumi to batsu)~Final~" will be released at 2013/05/29 (3,990yen), which will include scene of their 4th Anniversary "罪と罰(tsumi to batsu)~Final~" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2012/10/13

[track list]

01.prologue~罪と罰(tsumi to batsu)~

02.departure

03.Concerto of hatred

04.Scene of sadness

05.愛人

06.英(hide) solo-恐怖の王(kyoufu no ou)-

07.phalaris

08.ロザリオ(rosario)

09.masquerade

10.大毅(daiki) solo-剣舞(kenbai)-

11.Absolute Sorrow

12.Sakura

13.fairy parade

14.kazuho solo-綴られた碧羽の軌跡(tsudurareta aoba no kiseki)-

15.The last recollection

16.Mistral-再会(saikai)-

17.solitude

18.winter lover

19.Moon flower

their new conceptual album "愛と死(ai to shi)" will be released at 2013/06/26 (2,625yen), for which 90% of songs will be new songs

btw they will hold their presents live "Mysterious Moonlight Show" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2013/07/13

I wasn't expecting this! YAY! :staru: Their first album was really nice.

I'm surprised!
I did not expect so many releases followed this band! Good for them. Only 3? no support?

I presume it's just the three of them at the moment with support members. A new drummer hasn't been mentioned yet as far as i know. They also need another guitarist though, it would benefit them. 

first album was wonderful, eager for this, going to be a wonderful experience listening through :D.

The recycling of old (some VERY old) songs was my main complaint about their first album.

And that live DVD seems to be a fairly good price, considering many other Japanese live DVDs run for 5000 yen and up.

The recycling of old (some VERY old) songs was my main complaint about their first album.

I tend to let Rosario and Lost slip considering how much better the production was than the original release.

I have to admit that I was disinterested in them because I couldn't enjoy their debut that well.

Thankfully they fixed that on their next release.

Besides that, I'd have to agree.

I tend to let Rosario and Lost slip considering how much better the production was than the original release.

I have to admit that I was disinterested in them because I couldn't enjoy their debut that well.

Thankfully they fixed that on their next release.

Besides that, I'd have to agree.

Oh, I have no problem with re-recordings and I agree, they turned those songs from their first release (which I didn't enjoy) into something good!

I was mainly referring to the fact that they left "solitude" and "scene of sadness" untouched... They really stuck out among they other songs which had slicker, better production.

Oh, I have no problem with re-recordings and I agree, they turned those songs from their first release (which I didn't enjoy) into something good!

I was mainly referring to the fact that they left "solitude" and "scene of sadness" untouched... They really stuck out among they other songs which had slicker, better production.

I honestly never paid much attention to those tracks, though what you said makes sense.

Kind of makes me curious what the old song will be, I honestly do want a new version of December...

Since it's always bugged me that they always left that one song off from the subpar debut.

Well, anything's fine long as it fits :D

"愛と死(ai to shi)" [track list]
01.漆黒のプレリュード(shikkoku no prelude)
02.Nocturne~愛と死の夜想曲(ai to shi no yasoukyoku)~
03.Evil Adel~破滅の章(hametsu no shou)~
04.咲き誇る花のように(sakihokoru hana no youni)
05.SAKURA(album ver.)
06.Liberte
07.古ぼけた五線譜(furuboketa gosenfu)
08.-赤い棘(akai toge)-
09.Princess magic

More information

The concept album 愛と死 (ai to shi) costs ¥2,625.  And here's the cover art and tracklist:

up_1915584_pc.jpg

01.漆黒のプレリュード
02.Nocturne~愛と死の夜想曲~
03.Evil Adel~破滅の章~
04.咲き誇る花のように
05.SAKURA(album ver.)
06.Liberte
07.古ぼけた五線譜
08.-赤い棘-
09.Princess magic

The bad news is that we're not yet rid of the horrific cover art from their first album; it's being used for the live DVD.  That really puts a damper on things, as I really want(ed) to purchase this, haha.  Just shake it off... I'm still excited about all this new stuff, haha.
up_1906844_max.jpg

release of their new conceptual album "愛と死(ai to shi)" will be postponed to 2013/07/17

for info only, Dr.SHINTARO(ex-ANUBIS-->BLACK CAT) has participated in recording of their new conceptual album "愛と死(ai to shi)"

『罪と罰-Grand Finale-』SET-LIST at 2013/07/12:

「第一部-episode phalaris-」
01.masquerade
02.episode phalaris
03.Nocturne~愛と死の夜想曲~
04.Scene of sadness
05.英 solo-恐怖の王-
06.phalaris
07.Concerto of hatred
08.大毅 solo-剣舞-
09.Evil Adel~破滅の章~
10.演舞-聖なる祈り-