Sign in to follow this  
inartistic

New band: PERESTROIKA

“This autumn, a monster band debuts. Their name is... PERESTROIKA??

This autumn, a mysterious large size new face band debuts from UNDER CODE PRODUCTION. Their name is PERESTROIKA. They're a Japanese Visual rock band. However, their information yet is hardly revealed. The one of the members talked. “I want to make it to the band that changes this scene.?? What music do they play? What figures are they? What live do they do? Everything is wrapped in the mystery. It is not possible to take your eyes off their activities in the future.

→ More information at the original post/discussion.

I wonder who's in it. ex-SIVA?

Joining in to the Cell fan club 8D

I want that guy back so much.

But I think if Kairi's there, Yuuichi will be there too.

And I don't think PERESTROIKA is a funny name D: Their logo is even less funny. :oro:

Anyway, YAY FOR NEW UCP BAND :domo:

It's an interesting name because of the meaning of it. If you don't know: look it up.

That plus the sentence “I want to make it to the band that changes this scene", makes sense here because the perestroika made a big change too. And it was ambitious, this new band seems to be too.

Anyway, this band will probably think they are going to re-invent music but instead they will fail hard, like most new bands these days.

“I want to make it to the band that changes this scene.??

Yes I believe you want to but when you're in UCP that's not going to happen lol.

Sign in to follow this