Trombe

KAMIJO will commence solo activities

What is Mana even doing here ? (and why is everybody calling him Mana sama lol)

Not that I don't like him, on the contrary, but why x) would be better to release things with MDM

They are working together for quite a while now but I didn't expect to see him on the PV. 

Nice song, guess we got two nice projects from Versailles split. :D

OMG mana with kamijo. to be honsest i am sorry for comparing them. and it's too soon. but i more interested about this than jupiter

I really loved the teaser, Kamijo and seeing Mana in it too, haha sweet. :D Can't wait for this!

As long as this is not met00l and is more like Lareine stuff I'm totally in.

I kinda hated his voice in Lareine actually but it was still better than Versailles imo. There were at least a few non-pretentious songs you can easily listen to without all that vampire crap. Honestly it's getting old. Anyway I'm curious to hear what he does.

Judging by the preview it looks like he's not dropping his vampire act yet. Nice pairing btw, lol.

Edited by Umi_Niwa

Okay, I don't really care for Kamijo and his related bands today, but that preview... i like it. And not just because Mana appears in it (though I assume his presence may be contributing to the fact that the song sounds very much like Malice Mizer?).

That cinema voice however is giving me the crêpes, lol.

Much better and more promising than Jupiter sample - I am sorry but "good ol' Hizaki doodling" just sickens me. I suppose Teru and Kamijo were the ones who actually ~brought~ variety into Versailles' music?

Also, sounding like Malize Mizer ain't bad at all - especially if it sounds like something off "Merveilles" (one of the best albums off 90s, real talk).

Okay, I don't really care for Kamijo and his related bands today, but that preview... i like it. And not just because Mana appears in it (though I assume his presence may be contributing to the fact that the song sounds very much like Malice Mizer?).

That cinema voice however is giving me the crêpes, lol.

He was a Malice Mizer roadie and did tour with them during the mid~late 90s, so it isn't unfathomable that he's gotten some stylistic influence from them. I mean, if you had to pick something that sounds similar to Lareine from that time period, 'Voyage sans retour' should be something that comes to mind rather quickly.

Mana has been writting songs with Kamijo for months so we'll probably be listening for some MALICE MIZER-ish songs, didn't think this one sounds like them though. lol 

Some people seem too concerned about Kamijo's age...

No one is OLD being in their forties or almost in their forties. Actually, today things are quite different. People grow old slower now. The thirties are the new twenties and so on.

Back to the topic. It is a very good surprise to see both Kamijo and Mana working together. And I also agree with someone above this looks more promising than what Jupiter is doing.

This is amazing. I am beyond excited, if this is even remotely Malice Mizer comparable I am going to fucking love it. The preview itself is really great and to see Mana makes me incredibly happy. I'm definitely more  excited for this than Jupiter, if only because Blessing of the Future doesn't seem very new or surprising. Looking forward to the B-Sides of that more than the A-Side, but to stay on topic:

Yes, Kamijo, so. much. YES.

Wow, I think this is the first time I am on the bad side hahaha. I'm not into this at all, I think it's because I'm getting tired of KAMIJO and I'm super excited for Jupiter. I'll still give KAMIJO a listen when his single comes out but other than that, more excited for Jupiter

Wow, I think this is the first time I am on the bad side hahaha. I'm not into this at all, I think it's because I'm getting tired of KAMIJO and I'm super excited for Jupiter. I'll still give KAMIJO a listen when his single comes out but other than that, more excited for Jupiter

although i prefer kamijo personally way more.

i think on of the pro's of jupiter is they kinda look more youthful.

i think my opinion shouldn't matter too much. because i am not a big fan and they (kamijo&jupiter) should do /listen what most of their fans want.

but i am getting tired of this endlessly unchanging style. i was so excited when i thought maybe he would do something else. with less visuals.

he still looks fine and can definitely pull it off the vampire thing . but until when is he going to do the same thing.(until 70?) i am getting a little tired.

i m not sure if he has the voice though for less visuals to succed. i think the biggest pro of kamijo is his personality and appearance for this (haven't seen anyone who can compete with him in that)

Wow, that preview is promising!

Even for someone like me to whom Kamijos main appeal is that he's unintentionally funny... a lot. But there is a Malice Mizer flavour in this, much more than in Manas other works actually.

The english speaking voice kills it, though.