Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

MERRY Vo.ガラ(gara) will temporarily pause band activities

omg please don't disband, please don't disband, please don't disband, please don't disband ;_____;

^ He had a similar problem in the beginning of 2009 and he was back on stage in no time (about a month or two, I think?). :) Hopefully he can make a speedy/sure recovery this time around too.

Maybe that speedy recovery is why it came back now. :\\

I hope he'll get better.

Also, I hope the rest period will help sort of restore his voice too, I feel that his live singing has gotten worse recently..

He's had back problems since forever, the hospital visit in 2009 was just the worst it's been. Sounds like this will be a more thorough treatment period with surgery and proper recuperation. It was only a matter of time really. He'll certainly be back.

Perhaps he shouldn't stand on his head anymore all that often, like he did on ON PARADE 2012 (insert very lame upside down for razzmatazz joke here). Anyway, I hope he'll take his time to recover.

Vo.ガラ(gara) will resume band activities at their live "devour act 2" at Hibiya Yagai Ongakudou at 2013/08/10, at which their live-limited CD "窓(mado)-replay-" will be released (1,000yen)

Sign in to follow this