orangetarts

[POLL] Vampires, Werewolves, or Zombies?

Choose One.  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Choose One.

• Vampires
    • Werewolves
    • Zombies

Werewolves never interested me, there are far too few good vampire movies for my liking, but I love trashy & gorey zombie flicks, so zombies it is!! :D

For me Vampires - idk if it's Versailles fault, but they seem to me so noble...! And gothic styled clothes. I like it ^^

Zombies are kind of common, each horror film must have some zombies, many games have zombies as enemies too. Werewolves and were-other-creatures I find weird and cannot like them

Zombies are a bit overused at the moment. I swear, if I see another "Blahblah Z" somewhere, I'll scream.

True, it's the WW2 of 10 years ago, but still it's better than the other picks =)

Zombies it is =)

i don't get it how people vote.do you mean you find zombies pretty, attractive and interesting or you just like the movies better LOL

i voted for vampires. i hate Twilight it does ruin them so much.i try to forget it when i voted. and the movie in first post is awesome with the zombies. but still i find vampires more interesting and attractive to watch

I love zombies & werewolves but have voted for werewolves ^^.

I can't support anymore Vampire... Twilight & True Blood have just destroy them, although without interest already before ... just because one guy have write one book ...

I'm so disappointed about werewolves in movies, because, today with the high-technilogies and special effects we can't found a valid werewolves but the movie "Le loup-Garou de Paris" (An American Werewolf in Paris) released in 1997 is just awesome.

Have liked recently "Wolfman", but don't really like de Werewolf.

My favorite werewoves is the werewolf in Video Game The Elder Scroll V : Skyrim *_* just beautifull.

I like all of them. There have been great films and stories for all of them, just as  there have been lots of bad ones. They're all cool and fascinating, but yeah, Twilight and True Blood seemed to have ruined werewolves and vampires for most people. I'm waiting for the day when a well written story or film does justice to the deadly vampire or werewolf of yesteryear. 

I'm going for zombies for now. Loved them way before they became as mainstream as they are right now.

Zombie are the most over rated subject matter since...ever? I am so tired of them. Not to say that greast stuff hasn't been made with zombies, but really...

I have never found werewolves cool, but I think Vampires are awesome when handled correctly. Sadly, the media/twilight has pretty much ruined the cools of them, but vampires still easily win out for me.

Neither.

Vampires been ruined by Twilight and Versailles.

Zombies got lack of tackiness lately which actually the part that making it fun to watch.

For me anyway.

Werewolf... well, haven't seen much since Dog Soldier and Harry Potter :lol:

I choose the alternatives #HipsterRules

Zombies, mostly because they don't really sleep, can be out at all times and well, the 'super' variety that has most of it's humanity/intellegence intact is definitely preferable than the 'half-vampire'~

I think right now in media, zombies haven't exactly had their time to shine as an individual rather than a mindless horde, but I don't feel that it's too far away when their supernatural abilities will be appealing to the masses~

Vampires- simply because I love their portrayal in classic horror movies and gothic literature. I am not so fond of modern vampires though, i couldn't even get into Anne Rice vampire chronicles... but I love Nosferatu, Dracula, Camilla and vampires like that.

Zombies would probably follow up next. I have nothing left for werewolves. I find they're the least interesting creatures.

Zombies need to go because they're overdone. Do we really need more zombie based movies, games, books, shows? Ugh...

Vampires need to go but I'm also not a sexually frustrated middle aged women.

Werewolves get a pass because they haven't for the most part been turned into sparkly angsty pretty boys or have 100s of same old survival bullshit movies spat out every year.

Zombies, just because vampires and werewolves were ruined by Twilight for me.

This.

I think what interests me most about the "zombies" scene is the survival aspect to it in a post-apocalyptic world. It doesn't have to have zombies in it, for instance, I absolutely love the movies The Postman and Mad Max 2.

Zombies, just because vampires and werewolves were ruined by Twilight for me.

3rd'ing this statement. I used to think vampires were kinda cool, until Twilight came along and made them sparkle. Now, I just think vampires are boring. I guess I'm neutral about werewolves, though.

And I enjoy the survival aspect of a zombie story; it at least attempts to add excitement to the plot.

Vampires like Dracula.

Its a shame that these days, everyone wants to be bit by a vampire and get a vampire boyfriend.. and that vampires walk and live in sunlight, and sparkle..

Eh.. atleast Vampire Bats haven't been ruined (yet) right? xD

vampires because of some characters in true blood, dracula 2013, the origanals, vampire prosecutor, being human (uk), and twilight. vk though should stop since they are giving them a bad name and suck at it.

I love all three!!! But I've always had this soft spot for Werewolves. Being as it's a curse and they're usually just victims in the entire thing. Well, I guess Zombies kind of are too, but Werewolves, to me, have this strange dichotomy of having their humanity and totally losing it over and over again. As, unlike Vampires, they have no control over their transformations. (Maybe I don't view Vampires in that same light because, hell, I'd volunteer to be a vampire. Not because of crappy Twilight or anything, just the concept of eternal life is attractive to me.) So to me, Werewolves are the most tortured of the three and the most fun to write/read about.

Also, the Cornetto Trilogy is A+.

My favourites would be Ghouls actually :/ too bad they're not on it. So I'll go with werewolves. They're big and hairy and badass and I loved them in Skyrim. ANd I WILL love them in Witcher 3 !!!!

I also loved how

Lupin

in Harry Potter 3 was made into such an eerie werewolf it was frightening to look at the first time I saw it.