Sign in to follow this  
Takatori Reiji

Ba.Masashi now Official Member of Versailles + New Single

Bassist Masashi who had been touring with Versailles through the year has now been officially made a member via an announcement at their last live of their tour at CC Lemon Hall today.

New Single was announced as 'DESTINY-The Lovers-' includes at least 1 Instrumental called Desert Apple. Played at the same live today.

Source

http://www.last.fm/music/Versailles
http://twitter.com/Versailles_P_Q

I'm really glad he was made official member, from what I experienced of London live and what I read from all the other live reports he really deserves this. And his looks fit the band as well imo ;D

congrats for having full time Bassist.

Looking forward to see him on CD booklet xD

and..., desert apple, a NOM instrumental it seems~

I am glad Masashi is offcial, liked him a lot when I saw them live here in Brazil. Can't wait for the single, it feels like Jubilee was released 2 years ago XD

My best wishes to Masashi! I can't wait to hear the new single and to see him in the booklet XD

And people who's attended the concert say HIZAKI wears red again and Masashi's colours are black and red.

Finally! Masashi is an incredible bassist and he proved that live. I'm glad they're a Quintet again.

Also, looking forward to their new single, with each release they just get better and better and, I'm really anxious to listen to Desert Apple, I really hope it's as amazing as Silent Knight!

Not gonna be bitchin' about he can't be as good as Jasmine You. True, he can't be replaced, he was unique. Every musician is unique, and it was a true loss for the VK world when he passed away. I've been to a concert of theirs and saw Masashi play. I thought he was very talented and really fitted the band, so I don't mind him filling in the bass position. I prefer him over any other bassist that could've taken that position, he's the best choice. Ofcourse Jasmine would still be pick number 1, and I will always see Jasmine as Versailles' bassist, but I'll welcome Masashi as much as every other band member.

And YAY! The rumors were true! <3 A new single!! Lol @ the title. Even more lol @ Desert Apple. What kinda name is that?!

Thrilled to hear the title of the new single. It's... not what I was expecting, but I do like it. Desert Apple is a very weird title as well, but I bet it's going to be fucking amazing.

As far as Masashi goes: Good for him, he really deserves it after all he's done... Of course, Jasmine will never be "replaced" so to say.

Congratulations to them! And hopefully their upcoming single will be as good as their ASCENDEAD MASTER single.

Warner Music Japan uploaded a CM containing the Introduction for DESTINY-The Lovers- in which you can see the 5 members with their new costumes. I'm so fucking anxious right now.

So the song playing in the background was part of DESTINY-The Lovers- or Desert Apple or neither?

Either way, they are one of the few bands I can truly say got better over time.

Kamijo looks like a pimp, lol.

I kinda like Masashi in there. Conceptually, he seems to make a good dark prince/villain kind of type, which is pretty cool.

Sounds really pretty, almost Lareine like, I'm hoping that if it's a ballad, it won't be a ballad like Serenade, I don't need another tear-jerker, I want another Prince, and I hope Desert Apple will be another Silent Knight, I'm really excited... I'm thinking about preordering it ASAP.

Sign in to follow this