Sign in to follow this  
Kaye

[Korean] Beast

Not really sure what to think of the album...I'm kinda disappointed. I like the first 4 tracks, and track 8, but other than that...ehh. Fiction is really awesome though! If they had made a mini album instead, it would've been sooo~ much better though, kinda like this:

01. The Fact

02. Fiction

03. Back To You

04. You

05. 비가 오는 날엔

...but like an album, it gets boring (and annoying) fast.

Fiction is pretty awesome, though some songs might be boring, it is nice that they don't want to play it safely with a dance track.

My favorites were

1. The Fact

2. Fiction

3. Freeze

4. 비가 오는 날엔

5. Lightless (Unplugged Ver.)

6. Fiction (Orchestra Ver.)

Well at least it's half the album. I hope it'll grow on me more.

although not as danceable as the others this album will not let down.

the performance are perfect.

Am I the only one who doesn't like the music video and its song? :<<<

Everyone is now judging you.

Damn, and I hoped that everyone likes me now because I like BEAST. ;< Well, it was worth of shot.

Am I the only one who doesn't like the music video and its song? :<<<

Everyone is now judging you.

Damn, and I hoped that everyone likes me now because I like BEAST. ;< Well, it was worth of shot.

It's okay, you'll probably like it sooner or later ;)

Jonjon, yeah, you were right. ;__; Today was the first time I listened it (haven't had that much of time to listen anything) and now after I've listened it more than ten times, I have to say it sounds awesome. :D But I still don't like the musicvideo. ;< Even if the pinguin dance is cute, it makes me feel kinda... annoyed, dunno why. O.o

I actually think that the penguin dance is the only interesting and attractive step in the entire choreography; the other steps are not so eye-catching.

^ Really?! Well, Soom has the best choreography I've ever seen. And Shock's is amazing as well.

I might go too.

I don't like the groups' recent music so much, but they were one of the first K-pop artists I liked/listened to, so...

We should do a Monochrome Heaven meet up :P haha.

And yeah, I became a fan when they released Shock, but I didn't like most of their newest album. I think i'm just going to go because I like London, because I like going there and because I wouldn't mind seeing them live. Maybe I could force some press pass from them or so. *evil laugh*

Sign in to follow this