Sign in to follow this  
Zephry0

LM.C

"LM.C was founded by Maya, a support guitarist for musician Miyavi. While still joined with Miyavi, Maya used other support members to play live shows of LM.C. Later joined by Aiji of Pierrot.

After Maya quit Miyavi's band and Aiji's band Pierrot disbanded, LM.C made their major label debut in October of 2006, releasing two singles, "Trailers (Gold)" and "Trailers (Silver)".

As 2007 began, the group came out with a third single, "Oh My Juliet.". On March 7, they released their first EP, "Glitter Loud Box".

They released their fourth single, "Boys and Girls" in June of 2007, featured as the opening theme for the anime, Reborn!. Their fifth was announced for a December release." -Wiki

As you can see, the 5th is coming out in December, and Ive also read that their 6th will be out in February. Awesome band, truly. You cant really group them into one genre, but Id say J-rock most, of course. I cant wait till they make another song like Rock the LM.C xD.

i like them lots ...at first i wasn't all that into trailers gold but trailersd silver was alright and then they did all my juliet and i was amazed byboth songs on the single and since then all their releases i've really liked so yup

Lemme see, favorites from them are:

Rock the LMC, Boys & Girls, marble-s, Oh my Juliet!, Haunted House~make a secret~, Funny Phantom, Liar Liar, Yellow Beauty

I like most of their songs, but those are my faves.

Need to go back and listen to their older stuff, but I really like what I've heard so far?

Like their old stuff mostly. Actually I'm ordering SGLB for Xmas. (Though I'll have to use fed ex for it to arrive on time D:!)

Listening alot to their slower songs recently... epic atmosphere in them.

Bokura no mirai, its a wonderful wonder world, meterion and so on.

Cant wait for the new release!

Wish they'd do more heavier stuff like METALLY and LET ME CRAZY! I might actually start liking them then

Their PV for SUPER DUPER GALAXY will debut at the band's offical facebook page - it will debut at the 27th of February, 19 pm (note, that it is the japanese time). The PV will be avaiable for 5 days.

Someone will most prob. be able to rip it, especially if it's on for 5 days. I hope it's like LET ME CRAZY! I like their heavier stuff but the rest is crap.

This band is dead for me, the second half of Wonderful Wonderwholic was horrendous, an the new singles are just boring. I will stay with their previous releases (wich were great) from now on.

Sign in to follow this