Trombe

MUNIMUNI live album, DVD & mini album release & member changes

Gt.EXTASY has changed his stage name to "竹内羅漢(takeuchi rakan)" in 2013/11

MUNIMUNI line-up at Ikebukuro CHOP at 2013/12/31:
Vo.加納摩天楼(canou matenrou)
Gt.アンクー(ankou) (dummy-xD) (guest)
Gt.竹内羅漢(takeuchi rakan) (SLEEP PROJECT JP)
Ba.朋(tomo) (emmuree)
Dr.Shintaro (dummy-xD, THE LECHERY FROM MARS, Royal Cabaret, ファラオ(pharaoh), koldcake(support))

Wait, they have 2 guitarists now!?

They've been sitting on a bunch of songs for years now and I really hope something gets released. Wasn't the doguu mini album mentioned on the homepage a year or two ago?

Maybe some are compositions by past members that they can't really record as munimuni's?

I'm starting to think that proper CD releases are just not financially feasible for a small band like them.

If only more Japanese artists used a service like bandcamp!

"MUNIMUNI new mini album "THE DOGUU ALBUM" will be released in 2014" is shown in their OHP (should we believe this?)...and their 3rd maximum singe "HANG ON ME" has "disappeared" in their OHP

btw dummy-xD & MUNIMUNI will hold their presents live "the mirrors and the moonlight vol.4" at Ikebukuro CHOP at 2014/03/14

[live participating artists]
dummy-xD
MUNIMUNI
The CANDY SPOOKY THEATER
Divitron

^ LOL yeah, let's hope they'll manage to release the mini album this year finally. Matenrou already blogged about his New Year's resolution being to release the Doguu Album. xD

加納摩天楼(canou matenrou) session "十字架との戯れ(juujika tono tawamure)" will perform at Shibuya DESEO at 2014/04/10

"十字架との戯れ(juujika tono tawamure)" members:
Vo.加納摩天楼(canou matenrou) (MUNIMUNI)
Gt.間瀬大(mase dai)(aie) (the god and death stars, highfashionparalyze, THE MADCAP LAUGHS)
Ba.神山昌典(kouyama masanori)(TOSHI) (ex-MUNIMUNI)
Dr.笹渕啓史(sasabuchi hiroshi) (ex-Plastic Tree-->東京酒吐座(tokyo shoegazer))

Apparently THE DOGUU ALBUM will be released in 2014 autumn and will contain 7 tracks.

[track list]
01.THE DOGUU SONG
02.THE GHOST SONG
03.BOYS
04.MY LUCIFER
05.THE FUNERAL SONG
06.THE UNKNOWN
07.WOO PEE HAA PEE

New band pic btw: http://munimuni.ciao.jp/profile.htm

Dang it Munimuni why u gotta have one old song in there too?! XD Anyway, I'm immensely happy.

Finally! Can't wait for a new release.

Where did that tracklist come from, his blog?

He hasn't even mentioned it in the mailing list magazine he sends out every few days.

In today's mailmaga he posted lyrics for Hayabiki:

[HAYABIKI(new song)]
lyric : CANOU / MUSIC : MUNIMUNI

さぁ帰ろう。
猟犬の足。赤く染まる。
雨音、どこかに落とした・・・。

みんな消えた!
甘い蜜を追い。
ここから先へは、
異様な姿で・・・。

「願い事。
少年たちの夢路に。
その道標・・・。」

Wow, that gives me some hope at least that this album might actually come out. It's odd at the sporadic nature of munimuni's news posting. The website is updated with concert enough, the mailmaga has quotes from the band members and lyrics (sometimes), his blog shows off various flyers, and now an album announcement via a live show flyer.

And there's mention of a live album from 2011. That would be another nice treat to have as I'm pretty sure that was before their long standing guitarist and bassist left the band?

It seems that the Doguu album is almost out. Here's an announcement from today's munimuni mail magazine:

■2015/1/26(mon) NEO TOKYO IKEBUKURO CHOP DOME
■[MUNIMUNI 「THE DOGUU ALBUM」発売祈願ワンマン公演 
-誰か、土偶を・・・。-]

It's a one man live to pray for release of the Doguu album.

I haven't read Kanou Matenrou / Takumi's blog in a while but a few weeks ago he said the Doguu album wouldn't be out by the end of the year, but the live album would be out definitely and that the mix is done.

http://yaplog.jp/sakujojo/archive/946

And I'm not quite sure but I think he's jokingly referring to himself as 'Yoshiki' in the way that he's been teasing this Doguu album for years. lol

And I'm not quite sure but I think he's jokingly referring to himself as 'Yoshiki' in the way that he's been teasing this Doguu album for years. lol

At least he is self-aware, lmao... :v

their live album "GIGS -case of doguu 2011-" will be released in 2015 spring, which will be sold in advance at their live

release of their new mini album "THE DOGUU ALBUM" has been decided to be postponed (2015年発売延期決定)

menber_2014_0621.jpg

That's right Canou, keep teasing me... ;w; </3

btw I love that little homage to the BUCK-TICK - Arui wa Anarchy logo at the bottom, heh.