Sign in to follow this  
JRD

Extremely Sad Puppy Video

Someone tell me what happens before I click on it.

I can't stand cruelty to animals in any way (if that's what it is), I'm the kind of person who gets teary-eyed watching Animal Cops. :T

I heard about this yesterday(?), but I don't think that I'm going to watch that video, because... You know, I love animals, and it's too much of burden to me - I can't even sleep if I've seen something like that.

Watched it until I heard the puppies crying then turned it off and started crying.

Fucked up shit. Fuck this bitch.

if something like eating the dog and putting it in front of muffler to die occurred, we can put the girl there instead :evil:

don't drown her D:

just give nasty look and sneer anytime any of us crosing way with her.

Now, that's more cruel than anything, make one feel guilty to the bottom.

Because spiritual wound are harder to (or will never) heal than physical one :twisted:

Forget drowning this girl. I say we cut her with razors until she is covered in cuts and then we just set her on fire.

Forget drowning this girl. I say we cut her with razors until she is covered in cuts and then we just set her on fire.

This sounds good too. :twisted:

She's sick, 5 of the puppies were saved and most responses in this thread is so low and lame I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Sign in to follow this