Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

baroque 2-month consecutive new singles release

baroque new single "キズナ(kizuna)" will be released at 2012/12/12 (3 TYPE), for which digital download will be available in 62 countries

limited edition TYPE A & B (1,000yen each) will include CD+DVD, and regular edition (500yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]

01.キズナ(kizuna)

[DVD track list]

01.キズナ(kizuna) (PV) (included in limited edition TYPE A)

01.ザザ降り雨(zazafuri ame) (PV) (included in limited edition TYPE B)

their another new single (title not yet finalized) will be released in 2013/01, although details have not yet been announced

http://www.pigmy.jp/

I thought they already got enough money from their endless tour to disband again to do music they actually like, I guess I was wrong.

Curious about the zazafuriame pv. Will they do the cheesy oshare stuff again like in teeny tiny star or will they try to keep some self respect?

are you complaining that a band, that basically started the whole oshare thing, looks... oshare?

not to mention they've had one of the most coherent and consistent looks of all 2011/2012 VK bands.

are you complaining that a band, that basically started the whole oshare thing, looks... oshare?

If their oshare was the same as when they proto-oshare I would not complain at all about their looks, but as they are following the oshare trend as it has developed wich most people consider quite cheesy and boring, and that includes me, yes, I complain.

not to mention they've had one of the most coherent and consistent looks of all 2011/2012 VK bands.

I am glad you liked them, I've never seen you write a positive comment. About time!

So they're signed to Warner Music Japan now, nice!

Also, they're now three members. My friend were at one of their concerts this week, she said it was obvious that Ryo is really trying to put this band together. I hope they'll be active for a long time now!

I think this band is a zombie and I don't like most of the stuff they have done since 2004. I really really hope Ryo fails as I feel they are wasting there talent on this band. But sure they are getting some good money so I don't blame them.

After an album as amazing as sug life was I still think going all osharey happy happy pop rock was too much for me... I did like two of these singles they released recently though

Also, they're now three members. My friend were at one of their concerts this week, she said it was obvious that Ryo is really trying to put this band together. I hope they'll be active for a long time now!

oh, that's good. they could pick some other bassist easily methinks, there's been about enough disbands recently.

I think this band is a zombie and I don't like most of the stuff they have done since 2004. I really really hope Ryo fails as I feel they are wasting there talent on this band. But sure they are getting some good money so I don't blame them.

please realize boogieman is over and stop being a diva about like one of 3 or 4 good VK bands left now.

Sorry, but I can like or dislike whatever I want, deal with it. If it hurts your soul or your butt see me dislike new baroque stuff don't read my comments and live happier.

Ba.中村泰造(nakamura taizou)(cune) has acted as their support Ba. of recording of their new single "キズナ(kizuna)"

"キズナ(kizuna)" PV spot could be watched through YouTube since 2012/12/13

F7Z2wchgQ84

Weird song for baroque. I don't know what to think. Sounds like Nu Age era kannivalism. Just glad they are back and didn't decide the worst after they lost bansaku.

Weird song for baroque. I don't know what to think. Sounds like Nu Age era kannivalism. Just glad they are back and didn't decide the worst after they lost bansaku.

I agree, I feel like their whole comeback sounds just the happiest phase of their work in kannivalism. This certainly isn't the logical step forward after sug life. But is good music, anyway.

Sounds ok, but we already have Kannivalism for this. Their look is nice.

+1

I'm not sure they will ever make another sug-life tier album since they cut all ties with firewall div and let's be real, it used to be one of the best labels when it comes to music production/creative direction (regardless of what its current bands are playing today)

their new single "たとえば君と僕(tatoeba kimi to boku)" will be released at 2013/01/23 (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A & B (1,000yen each) will include CD+DVD, and regular edition (500yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]

01.たとえば君と僕(tatoeba kimi to boku)

[DVD track list]

01.たとえば君と僕(tatoeba kimi to boku) (PV) (included in limited edition TYPE A)

01.メロウホロウ(mellow hollow) (PV) (included in limited edition TYPE B)

Who can explain me what is the "serial code" included in first press of regular edition to たとえば君と僕(tatoeba kimi to boku) ?

I don't understand.

^ special footage could be watched and special goods (limited 200) could be subscribed if applying 2 serial codes enclosed in first press of their new singles "キズナ(kizuna)" "たとえば君と僕(tatoeba kimi to boku)" in their special webpage

http://wmg.jp/baroque/kizuna/

availability period:

special footage: 2013/01/22-02/06

special goods subscription: 2013/01/22-01/28

I absolutely love these two new tunes – their best since reforming, in my opinion. "Tatoeba" really, really, sounds like Kannivalism, which obviously is a good thing. Outrageous video, though.

Sign in to follow this