Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

12012 live-limited single "CUNNING KILLER" release

12012 live-limited single "CUNNING KILLER" will be released at their live since their one-man live tour "LOSE YOUR BREATH" tour final at Shibuya WWW at 2012/12/12 (1,500yen)

pJYMF9k3cqU

Everything in that preview sounded great (even the clean vocals, much better than those on the self-titled album!)...... except for that scream. He should just stick to clean vocals and death growls!

I am not impressed by this. :| What happened to this band?

Yay, they stick with the true path again! I feared the album would be a one time thing only, luckily it seems like it will remain for a little longer ^^

Fuckyeah, it sounds pretty badass. I was expecting something lighter, because their last album was br00tal. It's good to see they'll keep making tr00 music.

I just don't like their logo. Anyone can see it's the same font used in DIR EN GREY's OUROBOROS CD cover, but well, who cares ? I'm looking forward to this.

Anyone can see it's the same font used in DIR EN GREY's OUROBOROS CD cover

The text on the OUROBOROS cover is not a font. It's an artist that has drawn each letter and put it together.

Anyone can see it's the same font used in DIR EN GREY's OUROBOROS CD cover

The text on the OUROBOROS cover is not a font. It's an artist that has drawn each letter and put it together.

Oh, yes. I know that. Generally, when artists drawn letters using the same or similar design(s) and put it together they even give it a specific name. It's called font :D

Are there 2 different songs in this video? I kinda like it from 0:31 till 1:13, but the rest is just hurts my ears.

This band depresses me and makes me cry. First that terrible self-titled and now this. This generic "heavy" sound isn't even a throwback to when they made heavier music. It's just 12012 trying to be the other heavy vk bands and it's terrible.

Maybe these are old news, but I'v just noticed they changed their OHP (again).

Plus here is the album cover for the new single:

2bwql2.jpg

http://www.12012.jp/#id105

Haha, what is this? I hope everyone will vote for songs from their s/t as "worst of 12012", so maybe they will realize how bad it actually is. I'm a little bit surprised at 太陽 (Taiyou) is their most-hated song till now, I think it was really good.

How does anyone in the band think Wataru's screams are even half-acceptable?

They sound ridiculous and obnoxious.

The song also sounds like a left over from their last album.

Sign in to follow this