Everyone's talking about "YG will want to extend" but does anyone ever think about what the members will do? If their contracts end, they can leave if they want to. Minzy and CL might not leave, but Bom and Dara are quite a bit older so who knows what they see their own future as.

UPDATE:

CL spoke to Billboard about 2NE1's comeback, even though YG said merely two weeks ago that the album would be out in March, CL says it was pushed yet again until April. Wouldn't be bad if there wasn't so much precedent. She also said that after the comeback album, she would have a solo alum out and that there may be a 2NE1 feature on will.i.am's solo debut album.

Anyone remember 2NE1's song with will.i.am? We'll Take The World On has officially been released.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok9MLMd7ccE&feature=player_embedded

That's the song, and if anyone wants to download it:

http://www48.zippyshare.com/v/84310458/file.html

Personally, I think it's pretty fun. It's nothing totally spectacular, groundbreaking, or massive, but it's fun. It was released for White Day in South Korea as a part of some Intel Project thing.

At this point, it's pretty safe to say that 2NE1's American debut album has been scrapped. I had heard talk about that for a long time, but the most recent news on their project I've gotten is that the songs for the album that have been recorded are probably never going to see the light of day.

As for their Korean comeback, as I've said it's supposed to be in April. I think that's pretty likely. They probably chose to release this for White Day since it's in March and their album is supposed to come out in April so it's like a teaser. Maybe.

Or maybe it's wishful thinking. Idek.

Yeah, let's hope they'll finally release their album in April (tbh I can live without the US album xD).

This song's okay but heard it before, nothing special.

Two months later, I finally get to bring some good news to the 2NE1 topic! 

YG has made a teaser poster titled "Who's Next?" with the date 2013.05.28 and a list of YG artists, several days later they eliminated half the artists. 2NE1 is still on the list, and their name is in the biggest and most obvious font. On top of that, 2NE1 has been posting individual member teaser videos recently called 2NE1 LOVES. They showed the poster for the first time on May 7 Korean time (21 days before the announced date) and the numbers in the date add up to 21!! 

I think this is it guys. We will know all about 2NE1's comeback on or by May 28.

Actually, I now have to retract this. 

It won't be 2NE1's full comeback, but CL's solo debut.

I don't even care anymore you guys. I'm not here for this at all. I really don't care about a CL solo project, I just want my girls to comeback as a group and it clearly isn't happening, so fuck it. I'm done. I'm turning in my 2NE1 fan card. 

Well damn. Tho at this point I'm so desperate I'm actually kinda looking forward to that solo single track. :'D

I only hope this single will lead up to 2NE1's new album, like how Bom's single did in 2011.

Needed to research a bit about this whole thing, but seems like it's some sort of promotion for a fashion store? I was still somehow hoping for new music. XD

Shinsegae is a South Korean department store franchise, along with several other businesses, headquartering in Seoul, South Korea. The name of Shinsegae literally means “New World” in Korean. Its flagship store in Centum City, Busan, is the world’s largest department store, surpassing the Macy’s department store in New York City in 2009. (WIKIPEDIA) The photo exhibition and pop-up store for 2NE1′s campaign will be held at Shinsegae’s main building, which is located in Seoul.

Well I wish it was new 2ne1 but new CL solo is not that bad.

Oh well.

Wish i can slap the YG ceo though.

I'm.. actually really tired of this.. I hate YG for beating around the bush. This is complete bullshit.

Indeed. I would thought 2ne1 is one of their best act but no

they choose to favor Big Bang and Psy instead.

Hmmm not bad. :D Also lol @ YG's "totally new non-mainstream style" meaning GD&TOP - Knock Out ver. 2.0 but I still kinda dig it. Visuals are awesome too.

YG pls.

30a42t4.jpg

TL;DR

- new song "Falling in Love" out in early July

- gonna be a reggae style song (yeah right lol)

- other news songs in August, September

- new mini album or album in October

(I'll believe it when I see it)

Falling in Love is officially coming next week. 

If it's actually Reggae I am going to blow my brains out. 

But I'm excited for the August and September singles and they BETTER give us a full ass album in October or I will be piiiiiiissed.