Sign in to follow this  
fitear1590

ユナイト (UNiTE.) 2nd Full Album "MEANiNG" release

ユナイト (UNiTE.) announced their 2nd Full Album "MEANiNG" which is to be released 2012.12.05.

It comes in 2 types.

Limited Edition (CD 12 Songs + Bonus Track 1 Song + DVD)

¥3,780

DCCL-63~64

CD

01.grow into UNiTE. 

02.Meaning 

03.失望エミュレイター 

04.約束 

05.L for U 

06.可塑性MAGIE 

07.cinema verite 

08.イオ

09.Cocky-discuS

10.アポカリプティックサウンド

11.青と白のコトバ

12.AIVIE

Bonus Track

13.AIVIE pf ver.

DVD

20120917「UNiTE. ONEMAN LIVE[U&U's -meaning-]AT 東京国際フォーラムC」のハイライト映像を収録予定

Regular Edition (CD 12 Songs + 2 Bonus Tracks)

¥3,150

DCCL-65

CD

01.grow into UNiTE. 

02.Meaning 

03.失望エミュレイター 

04.約束 

05.L for U 

06.可塑性MAGIE 

07.cinema verite 

08.イオ

09.Cocky-discuS

10.アポカリプティックサウンド

11.青と白のコトバ

12.AIVIE

Bonus Tracks

13.life time relation

14.クオリア

Here is the band's new look.

UNiTE-MEANiNGlook.png

Needless to say I'm beyond excited for this. I loved their first album and so far, they have yet to disappoint me. I'm really happy "Eniver pf ver" is being included, since that's a cute instrumental. I hope "grow into UNiTE." will also be a good SE track, because I genuinely like "melt into UNiTE." The tracklist looks excellent, only 3 repeated tracks and we've covered our goofy title quota with "Cocky-discuS". "クオリア" (Qualia) makes me wonder if the song will be something LiN wrote for his old band LeMpicka? because they seemed obsessed with that word.

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!!! did I say YES yet?

I just read it on twitter and had to run over here to say something xDD I'm reeeeeeeeeeeally excited about this and I'll try to buy both types even if I have to refrain from buying other releases =D OMG I can't wait!!!

Hope it'll be good. I didn't like their singles leading to the first album and the first album itself at all, but I thought AIVIE and Io were pretty nice.

So, I'm willing to give these guys a shot. Since they seem to have quite a few releases out already, is there a music video I should watch first to get to know them? A single/album recommendation would be nice as well.

So, I'm willing to give these guys a shot. Since they seem to have quite a few releases out already, is there a music video I should watch first to get to know them? A single/album recommendation would be nice as well.

MPr0Dkn8sWU

8kRnLY24rHE

And I'd recommend you to check out their full album called STARTiNG OVER'S and their singles called Middle Note and Yakusoku. If you like those then you should try their whole discography, they are really great! ^.^

...sai, you break my heart. I still can't believe you didn't like their album... :(

But I'm glad you liked the singles afterwards!

@saishuu,

I second CaRan, their first album is a good starting point.

Or if you want their more recent stuff, go ahead and check out the AIVIE, 約束, and イオ singles. (The title tracks will all be included on this upcoming album, btw).

Either way you'll be getting about 12 songs, so you should know by then whether UNiTE is something you'd want to look into further.

Some additional PV's and songs to preview

340ZZEyaxX4

zGMcNlfDIIo

ft8MZpYGy3Y

I'm sorry fitear :( I tried the album twice, but I just can't get into it, I find it very boring pop-rock without any spark. AIVIE had a good A-side but boring B-sides, I didn't like Yakusoku either but Io was really nice. That is an improvement from the first album + singles because I didn't like a single song from that, haha.

They released their first album, didn't like it. Then AIVIE came out and I could not be less interested, but then Yakusoku got me hooked and now I love them!!! Listened to their album again and I love all their songs!! I want something like ミドルノート(Middle Note). That had a nice poppy melody and then that fun breakdown!

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!!! did I say YES yet?

I just read it on twitter and had to run over here to say something xDD I'm reeeeeeeeeeeally excited about this and I'll try to buy both types even if I have to refrain from buying other releases =D OMG I can't wait!!!

take it easy, dude. :P

DO you have the romanisation please ?

03.失望エミュレイター (Shitsubou Emulator)

04.約束 (Yakusoku)

06.可塑性MAGIE (Kasosei MAGIE)

08.イオ (Io)

10.アポカリプティックサウンド (Apocalyptic Sound)

11.青と白のコトバ (Ao to shiro no kotoba)

DVD

20120917「UNiTE. ONEMAN LIVE[U&U's -meaning-]AT 東京国際フォーラムC」のハイライト映像を収録予定 (Highlights from their one-man at Tokyo International Forum C)

Bonus Tracks

14.クオリア (Qualia)

And thanks fitear and Caran for the recommendations! Will check them out tomorrow. :)

CD

01.grow into UNiTE. 

02.Meaning 

03.失望エミュレイター (Shitsubou Emulator) Disappointment Emulator (?)

04.約束 (Yakusoku) Promise

05.L for U 

06.可塑性MAGIE (Kasosei Magie) Plasticity Magie

07.cinema verite 

08.イオ (Io)

09.Cocky-discuS

10.アポカリプティックサウンド (Apocalyptic Sound)

11.青と白のコトバ (Ao to Shiro no kotoba) Words of blue and white

12.AIVIE

It's not difficult to compose their music haha, so they can compose a lot of songs. They have already a lot of songs... I don't like this method. They are hyperactive, like DOG inThe PWO or SuG.

They should concentrate on their music and release good stuff...

It's not difficult to compose their music haha, so they can compose a lot of songs. They have already a lot of songs... I don't like this method. They are hyperactive, like DOG inThe PWO or SuG.

They should concentrate on their music and release good stuff...

Just because a song doesn't have a difficult composition doesn't meant that it isn't "good stuff."

@Shaolan: And honestly when it comes to the "hyper activity" you seem to resent, UNiTE has nothing on the vocalist's previous band.

tovMQZWfOv0

(Extremely tiny) album art for "MEANiNG", taken from their website:

Limited Edition (CD 12 Songs + Bonus Track 1 Song + DVD)

meaning_a.jpg

Regular Edition (CD 12 Songs + 2 Bonus Tracks)

meaning_b.jpg

Sign in to follow this