Sign in to follow this  
gyakutai

Most overvalued band

Does Africa even have rock bands?

Oh my God Karen, you can't just ask Africa if it has rock bands.

LMAO A+ on the Will & Grace reference.

LMAO A+ on the Will & Grace reference.

Vs053.gif

Will and Grace? Gurl you need to brush up on yo Mean Girls.

Will and Grace? Gurl you need to brush up on yo Mean Girls.

c43kw.jpg

2q0odp0.jpg

Fuck the OMG DIRU SUCK/NUH UH THEY RAWK debate and let's make it a mean girls gif thread.

LuHDM.gif

tphvO.gif

yKPcw.gif

A thread with potential for interesting discussion dying a slow death.

There was never potential for interesting discussion in this thread. This is TW, that would be asking too much.

I was around here and there in the beginning when this thread showed flickers of promise. Then it went down the shitter, just like all threads that get past page three on TW. Then came back to set a Dirutard straight and generally spout off my unwanted opinions. Just because I don't post lame .gif's every other post doesn't mean I'm not here ;D

I was around here and there in the beginning when this thread showed flickers of promise. Then it went down the shitter, just like all threads that get past page three on TW. Then came back to set a Dirutard straight and generally spout off my unwanted opinions. Just because I don't post lame .gif's every other post doesn't mean I'm not here ;D

I was quoting the movie o-o

Back to on-topic: I agree with Jon as well; although I think lynch. deserves a bit of hype. Deathgaze, however, would be a better example for me since I find it hard to like an entire release by them.

I was quoting the movie o-o

Back to on-topic: I agree with Jon as well; although I think lynch. deserves a bit of hype. Deathgaze, however, would be a better example for me since I find it hard to like an entire release by them.

x_____________x. Ignore me I'm a dumbass with a penchant for not catching mass culture references.

And I semi-have to agree with DEATHGAZE, even though I like them a lot they're pretty typical.

Japan should just focus on producing awesome rock bands, because they own every fucking country at that. But please, stay out of metal. Unless you're Anchang or something.

They are probably more talented than a lot of European and American bands. And they are japanese.

In my opinion, it's not a country that makes music. It's the individuals that actually make it, so it's useless to say "Japan makes great rock but sucks at metal".

Japan is just like Europe and American. Plenty of good Rock bands, plenty of good Metal bands, plenty og good Punk and Hardcore bands, plenty of good arstists in this and that. They're not better, nor worse than Europe and American.

Maybe I was overexxaggerating a bit. But still, Japan has the best rock bands I've heard.

Never been much of a fand of Galneryus. Too much showing off, not enough melodies. The ending of the song was the best part when it slowed down and there was actually something worth listening to.

In this case, it's not a matter of being a fan or not in my opinion.

Tastes are different. You don't like the way Galneryus sounds and that's ok.

But that doesn't change the fact that they are talented at playing their instruments.

But being talented when it comes to playing your instrument isn't everything. Yes, they ARE talented. But God how boring. Good at playing, horrible at making anything worth using time on. Well, that's MY opinion, for those who didn't understand that.

The music doesn't touch me at all. Feels so emotionless. Like they're just playing whatever they're told to play, just like many people do after 10 years at the same job. No feeling at all. Much like Yngwie Malmsteen, in other words.

Sign in to follow this