Spike760

Alice Nine

omgz you're so lucky we were supposed to go to japan this summer and i was going to try to catch a show on their tour but my mom at the last second decided we should go next year instead >_>

sounds like it must've been awesome though!!! they gave away a gift DVD right? have you watched it yet ..is it lovely ~

yeah i got it it counten 2 songs from there live at NHK hall they look really hottttttttt.

they gave the dvd's for free ^0^

tora spitted water on me yayyyyyyyyy k i k i k iXD i drank it XD

alot of things happend it was my fastest dream to come true cuz it's only these year i new them

and at the same year i saw them XD and in the same year i learned japanese

That shirt : DD

"You scratched my back and I'll scratch yours"

My back is itching T.T

lol omg so lucky ^^ wow you're pretty new to them and got to see them in a one-man so fast! and the experience sounds awesome! i know they are damn good live though cuz i was lucky enough to see them at JRR and it made me just want to see a one-man sooo bad cuz it was waaaayyyyy too short =/

I wants a one-man!!!

well the consert at AX was 4 hours and more , i think they sang all there songs there

it was the best day of my life > O <

i must go to japan soon i cant west my time here > <

here some pic i took at a famouse j rocker's shop in japan

cimg4030bv5.th.jpg

ALICE NINE SIGNED THAT IN THE SHOP

here's another one

cimg4033qi7.th.jpg

oh so cool ^^ do you remeber the name of the shop? is the little picture in the middle of the first picture you posted from the area 2 day lives when they dressed back up yami ni chiru style?

^ yeah it's a old pic they took it in the shop it self the shop called like an edsone .

all j rocker's went there there where alot of pics i took some other i'll share later

> O <

nice! I actually see shou in that drawing, too!

btw, in your sig I think it says "We were Alice Nine!" because I think deshita is the past tense of desu. just though you should know. =D

about the sig they say that in there comments in video's , well i was thinking the same

why where they saing deshita . but i think it's right

lol yea they do say that and i've always wondered they were alice nine? but i figure it means "this was alice nine" in the sense of like someone saying "well this was *insert name* signing off!" since it was at the end of comments

and yes nice picture ^^

yeah~

=]

and.. i cant wait to see their new pictures. because they're having a photoshooting spree.

xDDD

cant wait for the new clip too there are 2 clips OMG they want to kill us XD

^metamorphoze12: love your sigyy saga looks hot in that pic XD as always