Sign in to follow this  
Gizorz

9GOATS BLACK OUT disbandment

Sloppy translations of the first, most interesting part of the message, I'll leave the rest to someone else:

End of activity announcement

To everyone who has supported 9GOATS BLACK OUT

9GOATS BLACK OUT reports that they will end activities and disband in early spring 2013.

Within the year there will be a new album released, and in early 2013 there will be oneman lives held in Tokyo, Nagoya and Oosaka and after that activities will end with a last live in the metropolitan area

The album details are not yet fixed but besides that there will be participation in event lives and more information will be announced at the official site at that time.

RAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Seriously, though. They're one of a very few bands that I have loved for years. It's so unexpected. :'[

Tokyo Jihen, PPP, Guruguru and now 9goats...

FUCKING 2012

... and another good "visual" rock band from Japan quits. Such a shame. The scene is really dying now.

Hopefully they'll go out with a bang. One good last album please!

Wow, didn't really expect this. Such a shame, for me they were pretty much the best band left in the scene. I hope the last album will keep the level of their other stuff at least.

It sucks to see them go, but I'm not particularly shocked. At least we're getting a new album.

By the way, their new look is amazing.

Tokyo Jihen, PPP, Guruguru, school food punishment, Versailles and now 9goats...

FUCKING 2012

Couldn't have said it any better myself. I am very shocked and upset right now.

Tokyo Jihen, PPP, Guruguru, school food punishment, Versailles and now 9goats...

FUCKING 2012

Couldn't have said it any better myself. I am very shocked and upset right now.

including An Cafe reunion. :(

Sign in to follow this