Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

DIR EN GREY mysterious countdown

Whatever this is, new record, new tour... isn't it quite early?

Maybe they are going to release some dum spiro spero related new-old stuff like they did with uroboros for some time now?

That would explain the "continuation of that scary dream" at least. 4 hours special recording footage of dum spiro spero with continued scary beard and sweat scenes.

I missed them. : (

Must be a new single (or album), because they have recorded songs this year...

Take a look at the background pictures at the countdown page, it's full of "in studio"-photos so perhaps it's their new album. I mean because the countdown will end in ~179 hous?

Take a look at the background pictures at the countdown page, it's full of "in studio"-photos so perhaps it's their new album. I mean because the countdown will end in ~179 days?

i think those are seconds and they roughly translate to 20 days...

I think it is the proper promo tour for the MOO album. They couldn't do any kind of "pure MOO" shows because of kyo's problem.

Take a look at the background pictures at the countdown page, it's full of "in studio"-photos so perhaps it's their new album. I mean because the countdown will end in ~179 days?

I don't think they're seconds either : P

It's hours-minutes-seconds, so 177 hours or about a week.

I don't think they're seconds either : P

It's hours-minutes-seconds, so 177 hours or about a week.

yup you're right, seeing the last two digets switching to 59 after 00 make this the most plausible, strange tho to count the hours instead of 7 days / 4 hours....

Yes I know, I was gonna write 179 HOURS dunno why I wrote days :S

next Friday also marks a year since the release of MOO. so it's definitely about it.

whatever it is, I'm happy to see something new. it's been a while.

It marks a year of the leak, XD

I'm guessing it's a single and a tour.

My question is: did I miss something? I didn't know, by now, that they're planning something. And this mysterious countdown is like omg.. They should have put ":" between hous, minutes and seconds... xD @.@

Anyway, really curious about something new. It could be a single, or a next compilation album, OR a new album, which they hide by now. We'll see! Waiting for it, even, if MOO is kind of weird.

Sign in to follow this