Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

KISAKI will be absent in live performance

Yeah, i dont understand why he stoled pictures from various site, and im really confused. It's lying, and i can't accept. Surely he lost some fans because of it. He showed his life more interesting than the real to gather more fans, instead of shit on 凛 and back to Phantasmagoria composition and write great songs.

But the most of people comes here to steal music, you think u are better ? :?

Yeah, i dont understand why he stoled pictures from various site, and im really confused. It's lying, and i can't accept. Surely he lost some fans because of it. He showed his life more interesting than the real to gather more fans, instead of shit on 凛 and back to Phantasmagoria composition and write great songs.

We don't pretend that we created the music though :'D

Who knows maybe Kisaki did it too xD

U say as u think, 「make and release a music」 and 「take a simple photo」 is same difficult and same cost thing :)

I said i dont agree with KISAKI, but unnecessary to trolling what a shame, first, look into the mirror

U say as u think, 「make and release a music」 and 「take a simple photo」 is same difficult and same cost thing :)

I said i dont agree with KISAKI, but unnecessary to trolling what a shame, first, look into the mirror

I can't speak for everyone, but I'm not shocked/upset because he copied a photo. Yes, that would be incredibly hypocritical of me. "Kisaki can't copy a photo, but I can copy all his music to my hard drive" no, it doesn't work that way.

What's shocking and pathetic is that he LIED to all the fans he has (presumably a lot) in order to gain attention. He copied these photos and claimed they were his own. I'm not sitting here playing his bass lines for my friends saying "I wrote this, played it, recorded it, and mixed it; look how great and powerful I am."

Someone like Kisaki shouldn't have to do this for attention. Everyone knows who he is and had a lot of respect amongst VK fans so why is he acting like a child in this situation? THAT is why I'm pissed, and probably a majority of everyone else.

The "stealing pictures" part is 10% of the entire situation.

We can get into a debate over semantics concerning copying pictures versus downloading movies, but that would be missing the forest for the trees. A lot of the anger in this topic stems from KISAKI's attention whoring, his need to stir up drama involving him, those around him and those associated with his projects and his need to find unscrupulous ways to "cash in". It's low that he would even think about faking a serious illness and getting his fans upset so that he can make money and be seen as a fighter against some horrible illness or disease when he inevitably "miraculously recovers". He deserves to have been caught and busted. He is both an ethically and morally bankrupt person.

I can't speak for everyone, but I'm not shocked/upset because he copied a photo. Yes, that would be incredibly hypocritical of me. "Kisaki can't copy a photo, but I can copy all his music to my hard drive" no, it doesn't work that way.

What's shocking and pathetic is that he LIED to all the fans he has (presumably a lot) in order to gain attention. He copied these photos and claimed they were his own. I'm not sitting here playing his bass lines for my friends saying "I wrote this, played it, recorded it, and mixed it; look how great and powerful I am."

Someone like Kisaki shouldn't have to do this for attention. Everyone knows who he is and had a lot of respect amongst VK fans so why is he acting like a child in this situation? THAT is why I'm pissed, and probably a majority of everyone else.

yes, you are right. It seems he can't endure still, that 凛 is not so famous like Phantasmagoria.

still no evidence he was lying about his illness so you can all stop acting like he killed your mother now

still no evidence he was lying about his illness so you can all stop acting like he killed your mother now

The only evidence of him being at the hospital was those pics and Riku's blog.

People really has to notice how he has been manipulating his fans in order to get attention and motivate the most hardcore fans to push their support for his projects using made up situations. I don't understand how people can really defend so fiercely a person that lies to his fans and uses them, like if they were stupid.

I find the whole story mildly amusing, but that's about it.

However, I think some fans are overly attached to the private life/personality of musicians. I just want them to make good music (which, in case of Kisaki, he sometimes has and sometimes hasn't), I don't have to like them as persons. For all I care they can be fullblown assholes. After all, I don't want to have them over for dinner, I just want to listen to their music. :lol:

That's why I never read personal blogs even of my favourite musicians because, quite frankly, I don't care.

The only evidence of him being at the hospital was those pics and Riku's blog.

People really has to notice how he has been manipulating his fans in order to get attention and motivate the most hardcore fans to push their support for his projects using made up situations. I don't understand how people can really defend so fiercely a person that lies to his fans and uses them, like if they were stupid.

And a twitter picture, with a white bandage on his arm because of infusion. But u can say, "its fake" ...

I knew Kisaki as a kind, friendly, attentive and good-hearted man, since i met with him 3 times.

However, I think some fans are overly attached to the private life/personality of musicians. I just want them to make good music (which, in case of Kisaki, he sometimes has and sometimes hasn't), I don't have to like them as persons. For all I care they can be fullblown assholes. After all, I don't want to have them over for dinner, I just want to listen to their music. :lol:

That's why I never read personal blogs even of my favourite musicians because, quite frankly, I don't care.

i was thinking generally about this and i think personality affects me. i don't mean how many girls they go with. i mean like how they treat fans or how is their attitude or what they believe in.

i don't think people can avoid and forget completly the personality of an artist,especially if you admire him.

i don't mean this kisaki stuff either. it's just funny. why someone like kisaki need to do this.

it's just makes him look more funny. we have some singers in our country that do this stuff for puplicity.like pretend they have an accident.but they are the more failures .i never thought i saw this in vk. but why not i guess xD

edit: if someone lies a lot. even when he is really sick noone will believe him

Just laughing very hard.

When i said what i tought about Kentz everyone was like "WHAT A HEARTLESS HUMAN U ARE!!1BITCH!!!"

I'm not even shocked or surprised. Kisaki sucks very much. I'm not talking about music or anything like that (but usually his songs are really ZzZzZzZzZ to me).

Now, i don't give a fuck. He will always be a nobody in Japanese scene, but i'll never understand why VK fans outside of Japan overrate him that much...:|

I knew Kisaki as a kind, friendly, attentive and good-hearted man, since i met with him 3 times.

oh pixy :/ i hope that was a kind of joke

Haha, burn.

I think the main reason for people being upset is not the stealing of the images itself, but merely the fact that he uses these images to pretend things that never even happened. Whether this is just to get attention or for some other reason, it still is pretty sad.

other ucp members went & visited him in the hospital iirc

so yh

^ No, not specifically at you, or I would've mentioned your username. This is just in general, because what I've seen on the previous page is civil behaviour until we get around halfway. It's news, so you're free to discuss it. However, if people are going to throw insults in eachother's faces than I'd rather have you do it through PM and not in here.

Just laughing very hard.

When i said what i tought about Kentz everyone was like "WHAT A HEARTLESS HUMAN U ARE!!1BITCH!!!"

I'm not even shocked or surprised. Kisaki sucks very much. I'm not talking about music or anything like that (but usually his songs are really ZzZzZzZzZ to me).

Now, i don't give a fuck. He will always be a nobody in Japanese scene, but i'll never understand why VK fans outside of Japan overrate him that much...:|

oh pixy :/ i hope that was a kind of joke

Don't say stupid things ritsu, u can blame his personality.

But not to say about music career he is nobody.. (of course he is not a star, like Gackt, Hyde, Yoshiki etc.)

- Playing music in a scene 20 years ago without changing

- Found, own and produce 2 biggest visual indie label with many great band

- Hold one-man live in such big places like Shibuya AX (2000 ppl) or Yoyogi Kouen Yagai Stage (4000 ppl)

- Sell more than 400.000 CD copies of his bands.

Don't say stupid things ritsu, u can blame his personality.

But not to say about music career he is nobody.. (of course he is not a star, like Gackt, Hyde, Yoshiki etc.)

- Playing music in a scene 20 years ago without changing

- Found, own and produce 2 biggest visual indie label with many great band

- Hold one-man live in such big places like Shibuya AX (2000 ppl)

- Sell more than 400.000 CD copies of his bands.

for me he still a frustrated wannabe someone bandmen.

But don't worry, i don't want to change that how much you like him, and you're not going to change what i think about him, we are just discussing and thats pretty funny :')

and got it sai! :'D

Completely agreed.

repubiclans are cool tho idk what the problem is w/ being called a repubiclan

Sign in to follow this