Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

KISAKI will be absent in live performance

- Playing music in a scene 20 years ago without changing

Not necessairly a good thing.

- Found, own and produce 2 biggest visual indie label with many great band

None of their labels was/is big, quality of the bands can be discussed, merit of raising a buisness it's less when you evade taxes.

- Hold one-man live in such big places like Shibuya AX (2000 ppl) or Yoyogi Kouen Yagai Stage (4000 ppl)

Were those sold out?

- Sell more than 400.000 CD copies of his bands.

Some single major bands alone top this, even some indies.

It's almost like we can't have a topic discussing Kisaki in here without some people needing this:

Normally, I try not to be a chastising, overbearing mod but this topic has gotten plain ridiculous, so cut the bullshit out or I'm going start handing warnings out like it's Christmas and I'm Santa.

I'm especially pointing this message towards you Maa. You are missing the points that other people are raising, opting for personal insults instead of constructive discussion. Your chat speak is not funny. Your jabs at another member's political orientation is completely uncalled for and totally irrelevant to this topic. If you aren't going to spend five seconds to write a thoughtful, constructive, on-topic response to another person, don't post. Consider this your only warning.

And Gizorz, do not feed into this nonsense. You are not helping the situation.

And as for the rest of you:

This "scandal" has nothing to do with Kisaki's accomplishments, ricchubunny's political affiliation or Lin's popularity. Why people are bringing up these points and arguing them is something that eludes me after four pages, because it's all fucking irrelevant. So let's bring this topic back to square one:

[*:21pmpr2l]Kisaki claimed that he was deathly ill, vomiting blood and sent to the hospital
    [*:21pmpr2l]Kisaki posted updates on his blogs to confirm his earlier announcement
    [*:21pmpr2l]It was discovered that these pictures were not his, which would imply that he's not in the hospital, which would imply that he's not sick, which directly implicates that he was lying. He then deletes these pictures, which implies further guilt because he wants no more investigation into the matter.

Keep the discussion to these facts until more is revealed. Get back on topic or get warned.

• [*:2bil32n3]Kisaki claimed that he was deathly ill, vomiting blood and sent to the hospital
    [*:2bil32n3]Kisaki posted updates on his blogs to confirm his earlier announcement
    [*:2bil32n3]It was discovered that these pictures were not his, which would imply that he's not in the hospital, which would imply that he's not sick, which directly implicates that he was lying. He then deletes these pictures, which implies further guilt because he wants no more investigation into the matter.

I think it's quite important to know whether he only posted *fake*-pictures from his hospital-stay or whether he did it before that as well. (I ask because there seems to be lots of them. And even trivial ones like a bottle of water or some random food that he could have taken by himself if he wanted to.)

Because if this was a usual habit for whatever twisted reason I can't figure out...

it's still very, very rude but no reason to assume he's pretending to be sick.

I mean he has had health-problems in the past (unless of course it was all lies, but I doubt that.) and it was not ~surprising~ for anyone to hear he was hospitalized, right?

Hospitalization was not surprising indeed. Miracle recovery and thousands (?) of fake blog entries were kind of surprising.

I think it's quite important to know whether he only posted *fake*-pictures from his hospital-stay or whether he did it before that as well. (I ask because there seems to be lots of them. And even trivial ones like a bottle of water or some random food that he could have taken by himself if he wanted to.)

Because if this was a usual habit for whatever twisted reason I can't figure out...

it's still very, very rude but no reason to assume he's pretending to be sick.

I mean he has had health-problems in the past (unless of course it was all lies, but I doubt that.) and it was not ~surprising~ for anyone to hear he was hospitalized, right?

He posted 10~20 stolen images, most of which were mundane things like food.

Boiling it all down, and if I recall correctly, there are two images which look really bad for him: 1) the image of “his” food while in the hospital; 2) the image of “his” car window after it was broken into at night. All of the other stolen images (paper cranes, pancakes, alcohol, etc.) are bad too, of course, but don't deal with anything important.

Right after all of this came out, KISAKI posted a picture of his tattooed arm with a bandage over where his IV would have gone in―to “prove” he was at the hospital. There is no way the image itself is fake, but of course it's also easy enough to tape a cotton ball to yourself.

KISAKI has always gone to the hospital fairly regularly, and visitors etc. have confirmed this, so it's not as if he's always been lying about that. That's not to say, however, that this particular time wasn't a lie. In KISAKI's favor, staff member TAKAFUMI posted a photo from visiting KISAKI in the hospital, but, again, this photo could be staged with enough effort.

Those are the facts of the situation. It's impossible to say with certainty what he was lying about and what he wasn't, but each person will have to come to their own conclusion.

Personally, I'm a firm believer in “the truth lies in the middle.” I don't think he was lying about everything, but I also think he probably exaggerated or told half truths. It's equally naïve to think he's an angel as it is to think he's the devil.

Hospitalization was not surprising indeed. Miracle recovery and thousands (?) of fake blog entries were kind of surprising.

Yes, surprising and hard to believe indeed.

But if every second photo on his blog is fake anyway and has been since months, thinking *his hospital photos are fake, so this means he's not really at the hospital* seems wrong.

If he posts a fake-photo of mineral-water it doesn't make me think he doesn't really drink mineral-water. It makes me think he is really, really weird.

Yes, surprising and hard to believe indeed.

But if every second photo on his blog is fake anyway and has been since months, thinking *his hospital photos are fake, so this means he's not really at the hospital* seems wrong.

If he posts a fake-photo of mineral-water it doesn't make me think he doesn't really drink mineral-water. It makes me think he is really, really weird.

I wouldn't say its wrong to think he was not at the hospital. If he was at the hospital, why would he use a fake pic? Yes, I know he has done it many times but we either know if all the things he reported on his blog using fake pics were true or not.

And "miracle healing" suggests that hospitalization at least has fat chance of being true.

Even if KISAKI only sold 20 cds in his whole career- he does have fans who love him and his music. Those people feel betrayed now and that is the point.

Appearently even the ones who don't like him are disappointed. XD

Actually this behavior worries me more than the fact that he *maybe* went to the hospital. It looks like he has some serious issues. Why would you lie about having a good time eating pancakes? Or pretend someone cared for you enough to send you 1000 papercranes?

And this:

It's impossible to say with certainty what he was lying about and what he wasn't, but each person will have to come to their own conclusion.

Personally, I'm a firm believer in “the truth lies in the middle.” I don't think he was lying about everything, but I also think he probably exaggerated or told half truths. It's equally naïve to think he's an angel as it is to think he's the devil.

I find the whole story mildly amusing, but that's about it.

However, I think some fans are overly attached to the private life/personality of musicians. I just want them to make good music (which, in case of Kisaki, he sometimes has and sometimes hasn't), I don't have to like them as persons. For all I care they can be fullblown assholes. After all, I don't want to have them over for dinner, I just want to listen to their music. :lol:

That's why I never read personal blogs even of my favourite musicians because, quite frankly, I don't care.

Completely agreed.

no seriously you guys sorry for the random conversation

i'm not talking about kisaki

you would support someone even if it was an asshole , or mean person or had values you are against ,just because he had an awesome product?

edit:

so to say something about kisaki too. he does it for puplicity or he has psychological issues? xD

other way i kinda like when famous people do stupid things because they seem more like "stupid ordinary humans " , and not like a "star" xD ( i don't know how to explain it better my english suck)

Guest Magatsu

yeah look at kiwamu

we support him always

even if we buy music of bands of his label.

we still support him with our money.

same goes for kisaki...

XD

This thread massively derailed and I did some massive pruning to try and get it back on topic

So please stay on topic.

no seriously you guys sorry for the random conversation

i'm not talking about kisaki

you would support someone even if it was an asshole , or mean person or had values you are against ,just because he had an awesome product?

Short answer: yes. Why should I stop liking a band, a drawing or a book just because the creator is a person who you can agree with? Liking a particupar product doesn't automatically make you agree with the creator's opinions, values or doings. You can still disagree with him.

Back to Kisaki: I was really confused about this whole thing at first. It seemed and still seems to be very strange as I can't understand the intentions behind these actions. ( I am not the only one) There is actually nothing to gain from taking other people's images and pretend they were yours- as most of the pics were of simple and rather unimportant things. It would make more sense to take pics of something that makes you appear "great"- for example the image of an expensive car.

Maybe I am not understanding something correctly but Kisaki's behaviour is just arbitrary, like he said "I am going to the hospital... so let's take some images of food and paper cranes and pretend they have beend made during my stay just because I can."

My personal opinion is: what he has done is bad, especially for him and his image (which is important to the kind of fans who put their trust into him and care about him). It doesn't stop me to like the music has done, although I am not that of a big fan of him.

But I am pretty sure that this action will cause another shitstorm about Kisaki being money greedy (even though stealing pics from google ddoesn't bring him any cent... people will still use this argument).

Kisaki has always been like this.

From the tax evasion to destroying bands, taking pictures and lying to the fans is just the tip of the iceberg. Truly i would be really grateful if his fans are turning away from him because of this.

if this was off topic i apologize, i just wanted mention that he is a bad guy (i know some other words but i believe they will not be appropiate and stirr emtions) and because i don't want this to be forgotten while discussing the behaviour of kisaki, since i believe the biography is part humans and their behaviour.

lol seriously, the fuck is wrong with this guy, he's worse than Kiwi XD I hope he's not also lying/delusional about vomiting blood, that's just too huge of a lie :(

Sign in to follow this