Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Paradeis will disband

I am quite surprised by this news. I have been of fan of them since they started out so it will be strange and sad to not see them about anymore i personally didn't like their new stuff/look but their older stuff stood out and was highly enjoyable to me. They were a great addition to the oshare kei scene. It is a shame they will be gone. I hope Ryuki follows Mashiro again into another band.

Herpes must be heartbroken :(

That's the first thing i thought of when seeing the title, lol.

He already had a meltdown on twitter about it. Please send him a "get well soon" card.

Lol is his twitter @ciaravevo? If so, I only saw one or two tweets about it. He's probably in such a deep depression he can't even realize what is real life.

Lol is his twitter @ciaravevo? If so, I only saw one or two tweets about it. He's probably in such a deep depression he can't even realize what is real life.

Melt down / made mention of it, same thing. He's a frail creature.

This is too unexpected T ^ T *sigh* Why?

Musical differences, personal reasons, can't be bothered to carry on with the band anymore, not making enough cash of the fangirls it is normally one of them four reasons or more.

Their new direction wasn't really good anyway. Guess it's the same that happened with Aicle. Both bands were unique so it's sad to see them go like this.

I can convince them to get back together by selling lots of vials with Queen Herpes' holy tears

I heard those were quite rare as well. You might get some extra cash for it on the black market.

I can convince them to get back together by selling lots of vials with Queen Herpes' holy tears

I heard those were quite rare as well. You might get some extra cash for it on the black market.

I can pay 1 dollar :devilwha:

their LIVE DVD "LOVE on Paradeis" will be released through Planet CHILD Music official web-shop in mid-2012/12 (6,300yen), which will include 2DVDs (including scene of their one-man live "LOVE on Paradeis" at OSAKA MUSE at 2012/10/30 and off-shot)

SET-LIST at 2012/10/30:

01.LoLli★ロリポップ

02.ピエロマンス

03.幼き双子の秘密

04.人魚

guitar solo

05.アメノニオイ

06.出会いは(・∀・)ノシから

07.君のステージ

08.ピノキオと砂時計

09.Liberty

10.SPEED

violin solo

11.ゆめくじら

12.時のすみか

13.I'm Proud

14.JEWEL BOX

15.秘密

16.花列車

17.the other side of paradeis

18.パトスロゴス

19.トビューラの毒杯

EN1

drums solo

01.hungry baby

02.Departure

03.それでも

04.お姫様の赤い薔薇

05.風に乗せて

06.溺愛通行物語

EN2

01.夢のなる樹

ex-Paradeis members sessions will perform at planetarium MAR birthday event "クリティカル34(critical 34)" at Shinsaibashi soma at 2012/12/17, at which SEED will revive for one-day

"碧夢(aoyume)" members:

Vo.司(tsukasa) (ex-SOMATIC GUARDIAN(咲季/saki))

Gt.碧(ao) (ex-Paradeis)

Ba.RYO (ex-SOMATIC GUARDIAN)

Dr.実春(miharu) (ex-Paradeis)

瑠希(ryuki) session members:

Vo.真白(mashiro) (ex-Paradeis)

Gt.聖(sei) (ex-Paradeis)

Ba.瑠希(ryuki) (ex-Paradeis)

Dr.玲(rei) (Called≠Plan(Gt.))

Sign in to follow this