Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

new band "グリーヴァ(Grieva)" has formed

sounds alright(i agree that one of the song is a "homage" to diru's cage lol).Its nice to see someone still doing this kind of old school vk music though.

Rip off or not,i'll take 90s vk ripoff band over nyappy oshare band any day.

sounds alright(i agree that one of the song is a "homage" to diru's cage lol).Its nice to see someone still doing this kind of old school vk music though.

Rip off or not,i'll take 90s vk ripoff band over nyappy oshare band any day.

Exactly.

I have already pre-ordered their album and can't wait for it. It is really awesome that a young old school inspired band releases a full album. Most Kote kei bands today aren't even able to pull off a single, a demo or release anything.

There is definitely a nostalgic and charming imitation of early Dir en grey going on, but i don't mind it, simply because Dir en grey don't even associate themselves with this kind of music anymore and copying and imitating in Visual kei is totally normal. It's just funny how nobody cares about the other 1000+ "neo vk" indie bands trying to be Deg but have a problem with Grieva doing it. (at least they take inspiration from the Gauze era).

i agree. with the 2 posts above.

weird most of the times i don't like copies but there are very few exceptions in times that even if it's blatant copy i like it for some reason.

this is one of them!!!

and the Gauze-era is so adorable and nostalgic . most of the bands copy later eras.

noone goes this back.

The previews are so awesome *___*  I really want to have the album now and I am glad I have ordered it. I am a big Grieva fan now and happy that they announced another single and a mini album, because I want more "old school dir en grey Gauze-era"kote kei  stuff and they are a band able to make it right.

they will hold their LIVE PV-shooting mini live "「虞離ヰ罵」刑法第39条第1項「心神喪失者99名ノ行為ハ之ヲ罰セス」" at Meguro Rock May Kan at 2012/10/14 (male attendants only)

I think there were a few girls there but idk

Sign in to follow this