Sign in to follow this  
allisapp

Away for +1 month

Okay guys, I think I will inform about my trip already: I'm leaving on 4th of July (right after my birthday) to UK, where I'm going to travel around the country. I will fly from Edinburgh to Stockholm on 2nd of August and on the next day I will fly back to Finland.

Right now I'm trying to find places to sleep in (couchsurfing), so hopefully I have enough money to travel to Edinburgh.

After the trip I might be a little bit away from computer, as I will probably live with my friends while trying to find an apartment. Then I have some big exams in September, so until that I might not be as active as I've been in the last few years here.

Wish me luck so that I won't get lost! You can also put some money to charity if you want me to land in Finland on time. ;))))))) jk

Good luck with all of that!

Especially with the exams anyway

(regards, "regretting the fact that I slacked through the Autumn exams")

Aww, thanks gals! Surely will have a nice trip!

Maybe, PM. :D I will be in Leeds for ~four days. so maybe I will make a day trip there!

Leeds is cool i am not based there though. :P Oh beware of Barnsley it has a rep for chavs. :urg:

SpWhDJG0DCo

Engish people are friendly and polite you should mingle in easily. Get used to all the types of british accents you will hear! Brummie, cockney, yorkshire etc. :lol:

lol, yeah. :D I'm a little bit scared about the accents actually! :)

Anyways, a change of plans, maybe! (Most likely) Instead of travelling only to UK and Sweden, I'm going to check France and Belgium too.

My money... ;ww;

Sincerely, living with a bread for a month

Sign in to follow this