Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

MUCC - new album & 3-month consecutive DVD+CD release

2. ネガティブダンサー(アルバム未収録)

I thought for a few seconds this was a cover of sakanaction's Native Dancer. lol Would make sense considering their current style.

^Well, they've mentioned on interviews and stuff that the new album is shaping to be similar to karma, but with more of a "band" sound, so I wouldn't doubt if it ended up sounding somewhat like sakanaction

I also wonder where this whole "Shangrila" thing comes from?

Acid black cherry released a single called shangrila, A had song called it (from tales for the abyss) just as Galeyd, and now mucc! Update me!

Cool title; and thx for the release info! :)

Shangri-La is often used in a similar context to "Garden of Eden", to represent a paradise hidden from modern man. It is sometimes used as an analogy for a lifelong quest or something elusive that is much sought. For a man who spends his life obsessively looking for a cure to a disease, such a cure could be said to be that man's "Shangri-La". It also might be used to represent perfection that is sought by man in the form of love, happiness, or Utopian ideals. It may be used in this context alongside other mythical and famous examples of somewhat similar metaphors such as The Holy Grail, El Dorado and The Fountain of Youth.

What happens with the bands and the name of "Shangrila", they're using recently a lot

If it will involve MUCC members dancing around on a beach in pirate clothing with celtic music I am totally up for this.

WE ARE ACE MUCC!

MUCC has a theme song for the movie "WOMEN IN BLACK" the name is "G.G." (Gothic Girl) from new album Shangri-la.

here is a little preview, from 0:43 to 1:00.

in the future this song will have PV (not sure at all).

limited deluxe edition (6,915yen) of their new album "シャングリラ(shangri-la)" will include CD+LIVE CD+photobook, limited edition (3,800yen) will include CD+LIVE CD, and regular edition (3,059yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]

01.Mr. Liar

02.G.G.

03.アルカディア(arcadia) featuring DAISHI DANCE

04.ニルヴァーナ(nirvana)

05.ハニー(honey)

06.終着の鐘(shuuchaku no kane)

07.ピュアブラック(pure black)

08.狂乱狂唱(kyourankyoushou)~21st Century Baby~

09.Marry You

10.夜空のクレパス(yozora no craypas)

11.YOU & I

12.MOTHER

13.シャングリラ(shangri-la)

[limited deluxe edition LIVE CD track list]

-MUCC 15th Anniversary year Live(s)-「97-12」

2012.09.16 Zepp Nagoya

01.梟の揺り篭(fukurou no yurikago)

02.アンジャベル(anjelier)

03.絶望(zetsubou)

04.幻燈讃歌(gentousanka)

05.友達が死んだ日(tomodachi ga shinda hi)

06.4月のレンゲ草(4gatsu no rengesou)

07.25時の憂鬱(25ji no yuuutsu)

08.月の夜(tsuki no yoru)

09.雨のオーケストラ(ame no orchestra)

10.狂った果実(笑)(kurutta kajitsu(warau))

[limited edition LIVE CD track list]

-MUCC 15th Anniversary year Live(s)-「97-12」

2012.09.13 Sendai RENSA

01.黒煙(kokuen)

02.FUZZ–Thunder Groove Ver.-

03.月光(gekkou)

04.燈映(touei)

05.娼婦(shoufu)

06.心色(kokoiro)

07.暁闇(akatsukiyami)

08.家路(ieji)

09.流星(ryuusei)

10.優しい歌(yasashii uta)

This would be prolly even poppier than Karma but with more guitarwork...well this is what I could say by listening to singles + that G.G. preview

Oh, did I say that I actually dig those single songs (even MOTHER)? A bit better than Karma singles at least (nothing out of their post-Kyuutai repertoire tops over Freesia, that song's epic)

Sign in to follow this