CAT5

SONG OF THE DAY! ^__^

This was the first song that came to mind when the latest "MH Trade-off" was announced (Favourite songs to bump in the car). I never actually got around to participating, but I felt like putting this somewhere so maybe someone will listen to it. It's so smooth and mellow, with a simple chorus that's easy to sing along to, and I imagine it would be perfect for cruising down an empty country road.

On 12/07/2016 at 1:12 AM, saishuu said:

I cannot stop listening to this aaahhhhhh

I love that sooonnngg!! My friend translated it into english if you're interested! She sang it live in Shibuya last week too! I was so happy I could watch the stream in real time... My feels, they were all over the place ç_ç

I recently found this and it's strangely addicting:

Awesome video too.

Edited by Hakoniwa

17 hours ago, Hakoniwa said:

I love that sooonnngg!! My friend translated it into english if you're interested! She sang it live in Shibuya last week too! I was so happy I could watch the stream in real time... My feels, they were all over the place ç_ç

The hell, seems like we're friends with the same people since I know/follow http://youwillhaveaboytonight.tumblr.com/ too. lol Are you around Tumblr too by any chance?

Thanks for the links btw, the performance sounds lovely <3

Edited by saishuu

3 hours ago, saishuu said:

The hell, seems like we're friends with the same people since I know/follow http://youwillhaveaboytonight.tumblr.com/ too. lol Are you around Tumblr too by any chance?

Thanks for the links btw, the performance sounds lovely <3

Lol not surprising! I actually thought "maybe he knows Tiago too" since, you know, Brazil. Also because of his blog, I guess. I'm in tumblr as "yoreru", but I kinda stopped using it... I wanna go back to using it again someday. :x

But I'm happy to find one more Yoh Shibusawa fan from Brazil! We are now 4. YAY.