Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

girugamesh new single release

SO..., I am wondering if this is their new looks or something?

tumblr_m4vun4weXC1rsz0ngo1_500.jpg

If so, losing hope tbh.

so, they are collaborating with Lil Wayne and hide. that's cool.

I'm very sure they're joking with that picture. Gods, you guys take everything so seriously.

That is definitely the case here and you are so right!

o0640048011827954317.jpg

I don't mind this look, prefer their old looks over their current ones. (Not saying the ones now are that bad, just the older ones were better.)

Also, impossible to keep a straight face whilst looking at Ronald McDonald.

Sure they did it just for fun but no.. just no....

Would you respect your favorite western rock band (in my case avengend sevenfold & Slipknot), if they started covering Jonas Brothers songs?

Im not very sure about that. Its called selling your soul.

Well, we'll see, i guess.

Though it is only about time before

they are going super sell out tbh.

Better hold on to your knickers, gurls!

Sure they did it just for fun but no.. just no....

Would you respect your favorite western rock band (in my case avengend sevenfold & Slipknot), if they started covering Jonas Brothers songs?

Im not very sure about that. Its called selling your soul.

If they're just covering the songs for fun then I wouldn't really care, much like I don't care now. I have a hard time believing girugamesh was every type of serious when they said "we want to sound more like AKB48, let's start covering them". To top it off, I've seen a few other VK bands cover J-Pop groups lately and I see nowhere near the universal criticism for them that I see for girugamesh now. I'm not a raging giru fanboy, but it seems like people are grabbing at straws in this topic. Officially, girugamesh hasn't revealed anything but a tracklist. What's with all the hate?

Looking back, I don't really think anything is wrong with Girugamesh now, it's just when you really like a worm and then it eventually turns into a butterfly, you're going to miss the worm, right?

Bad metaphor, it made more sense in my head, go figure.

Looking back, I don't really think anything is wrong with Girugamesh now, it's just when you really like a worm and then it eventually turns into a butterfly, you're going to miss the worm, right?

Just like in spongebob. :D

Strangely, Spongebob and co.'s reaction to the butterfly could in a way match the situation with Giru very well.

Strangely, Spongebob and co.'s reaction to the butterfly could in a way match the situation with Giru very well.

Yes. That's exactly how people react to any Girugamesh related news recently

X_uqUTPqmHQ

I was more referring to the fact that they are scared, running away, don't want to hear it, see it or even be near it..

Soooo in case anyones wondering, here are what the cover looks like.

Type A

JK_zechou_a.jpg

Type B

JK_zechou_b.jpg

I don't mind the covers (except the font for "Bang") but I'm personally not really looking forward to this release.

Surprising art direction in the covers. I wonder if the song will actually relate to it and how. Could be interesting.

I'm with madygrain on this one. I definitely have my interest piqued by the covers, I hope the song has some kind of traditional Japanese vibe to it... Much like maybe Ouka Saki Some ni Keri or Neo Japanesque by D.

Haha the pv looks cool

The song is exactly what I was expecting. I mean, not anything OH MY GOD AMAZING, but at least I believe it's a step up from Go.

I'm with madygrain on this one. I definitely have my interest piqued by the covers, I hope the song has some kind of traditional Japanese vibe to it... Much like maybe Ouka Saki Some ni Keri or Neo Japanesque by D.

Personally I don't think that's going to happen. I don't see Girugamesh go as far as that when it comes to experimentation. Onmyou-gamesh sounds pretty cool, I wonder if Satoshi could pull it off.

Waaaa TATATATATSUROU

I kind of like it. And seems I was right when I said they'd be turning a bit more to the side of the groups they've been touring with.

And yes, this is far better than anything on GO...

Sign in to follow this