Sign in to follow this  
Biopanda

Off to Finlandia

Not that I've been too active here lately anyways, but as of a week from now I'll be heading off to Finland for a 3-week vacation. Don't miss me too much~

kiss kiss,

Biopanda

Not that I've been too active here lately anyways, but as of a week from now I'll be heading off to Finland for a 3-week vacation. Don't miss me too much~

kiss kiss,

Biopanda

My $5000 offer I still on the table, if you know what I mean. ;)

^ Now I want to know what you mean......

Anyway, have fun, Pandaz!

You don't remember, we were at tt.fm together... rarez night. That's your only hint.

Maybe I was too captivated by Panda's rarez or I suffer from early onset dementia, cause I don't remember XD

I guess it's up to my imagination then. :P

oyayaya, have a good trip Bio! Slay some viking for me!

O, btw don't forget to take something to nibble on in case your flight got delayed somewhere in EU.

oyayaya, have a good trip Bio! Slay some viking for me!

O, btw don't forget to take something to nibble on in case your flight got delayed somewhere in EU.

"Something to nibble on" and "delayed flight" get a whole new meaning when you factor in that I'll be making a transfer in Amsterdam XD Stepping out for a space brownie, anyone?

:x To the zoo then!

You're so quick to sell me to the zoo, huh :( Well, I guess not every zoo has a biopanda, now do they?

Good luck with your short WINRAND trip :mrgreen:...and I am pretty sure that all the zoos here have a Biopanda, and perhaps Biomoose as well :3

kiss kiss,

Biopanda

I WILL miss you a lot.

:(

Hope you have a good time lol

Sign in to follow this