Sign in to follow this  
sai

D new single "Dying Message" release

Sounds good, looks better. PV seems really cool, can't wait to see the whole thing. I LOVE the rose mic stand, I think they've used it before?

^ The rose mic stand has been in the game since 2005 or so. They always use it on the lives, but since Asagi walks around a lot he can't drag a whole mic stand with him.

I knew I've seen it before. Probably over the course of ya know the last seven years is when I saw it -_- I'm pretty brain dead sometimes.

Unfortunately, I've never been blessed enough to see them live =/

Neither am I, but I have their live dvd and watched some live clips. I can see them next month though, so I'll probably get a good look of the mic stand. That's one mic stand I wouldn't mind being attached too :mrgreen:

In Cologne on May 4th. Sales have been OK so far, so it won't be as busy as it was with Versailles. I'm saving up money for merchandise as well.

Nice. I wish D (and Versailles for that matter... and while you're at it Matenrou Opera and Moi dix Mois) would play in New York City or Philadelphia. Somewhere close to me. I'd MAKE time and money to see them.

LfqhhC8Iflc

Previews + another pv preview

I liked the b-sides of TYPE C (Eve song and that ballad-y one), the rest was a bit bland for my taste.

What about pv then? Asagi's rosy mic stand and their live setting somewhat reminded me of...Kuroyume's *rare* Juujika blarghlongtitle pv from 1993 :oshi::arrow:

Anyways, it's okay.

Apparently, their new single will be sold in advance during their tour, at least that's what they posted on Facebook just now.

People will be able to purchase little USB flash drives that contain the new songs and the PV.

Sounds cool!

575890_356491101065415_203193779728482_1014962_1744776570_n.jpg

They were selling the Dying Message usb sticks on their live here, but I didn't know what was there... now I regret not buying it.

That's so cool!! Oh well, I would have bought it if I could have gone to one of their lives. Too bad they'll probably never come here.

Still excited for the single though, it sounds good to me.

Thanks for the info! Hope they'll still have them at the Cologne gig, will buy it for sure.

The PV is fantastic, they always look SO amazing and churn out beautiful PV's regardless of whether the song is good or not. Although I do like the song a lot, it's not one of my top favorites.

Sign in to follow this