Sign in to follow this  
Ad3k

Versailles new single

An information appeared on some fan websites that after World Tour 2010 Versailles's been working on new single. According to it it's expected to be released in three types (limited edition A and B with DVD [most propably live clips or pv] and regular press) on 27th October. Information is unconfirmed by band yet.

I hope it's true...

cool. Will looking forward to hear it.

Btw, no perfumes comes with it? :P

"L'eau du Kamijo Sous Vos Bras" could be the name. If this were Moi Dix Mois it'd probably be "Le Eau De Mana Parfum DIX ??III II III II ?????"

I am excited for the new single.

kekeke, it always gets me very time.

I guess their singles that comes with perfumes (or is it mini?) before

was the most flamboyant and fancy thing a symphonic metal band ever do :D

kekeke, it always gets me very time.

I guess their singles that comes with perfumes (or is it mini?) before

was the most flamboyant and fancy thing a symphonic metal band ever do :D

Actually it was just a DVD not a single lol

But it was worth the money.

hope it's true....

it's been a while since jubilee, and well; that noble-live album i don't counted like new stuff.. so great!.. wait for that single then.

thanks for the info.

When it goes onto CDJapan, link me. I already have an account there and usually like their bonus things... I also want to know the tracklists and shit. 13 bucks isn't bad haha

More details from the new single (thanks to karasu@versaillesfans livejournal).

Limited A will have a DVD with live clips, limited B will have a DVD with a PV and something else (offshot or making of?) and the regular press will just be the new songs only.

I hope they don't pull a Kisaki management and make it only 3 songs split up through 3 releases >:( . I doubt they would though; I take it their releases sell out pretty quickly even though they don't have a 600 copy limit.

Ascendead Master doesn't really count; the "bonus tracks" were just instrumentals from their movie-thing. PRINCE / PRINCESS was just for the members on the cover but there wasn't a difference between any of the special versions.

What I meant by that is they intend on releasing 3 songs so type A is just the title track, type B is title + B-side, type C is title + another B-side.

Oh please let it be true!! I´ve seen them live in July and it was absolutely amazing. Btw, I have to pay 1 euro for 10 minutes here XD And msn and mail don´t work, but Tainted World does O__O

What I meant by that is they intend on releasing 3 songs so type A is just the title track, type B is title + B-side, type C is title + another B-side.

Actually it'd make more sense for them to throw two songs on the regular edition and then the first and third song on the other two editions with the DVD to differentiate them. Then you HAVE to buy all three to get everything, instead of just the two limited ones. That way they make more money.