Saaam-chan

Show your Room !

Reviving this thread, 'cause I feel like it!

DEiwxYwm.jpg DsYouuum.jpg

By9FRnAm.jpg J1bwFXam.jpg

fJwWPcZm.jpg YRWszOpm.jpg

Yes, I have a kotatsu. And yes, I have tatami mats in... California.
I usually take the blankets out from the kotatsu between June and September.
The shelves on my wall are the only things on my wall, and they weren't too expensive. Got them from Amazon!
Got everything for my closet from Easy Track. Still gotta rip off the carpeting, though.

Not my bedroom and this is a couple months old now (from around Christmas), but here is my living room:

10918975_10155194092155245_8108552532084

Amazingly Elegant.

Now I feel kinda bad, I'm almost 35 and I still have band- and videogame posters on my wall.

I'm such a nerd .__.

When I and my fiancé are wealthy enough to buy a bigger apartment / rent a bigger apartment, we are definitely going to designate one room for "our cave", not man cave, our cave XD I have strict plans to make it our gaming cave with movie and band posters all over the walls, with huge shelfs for all our DVDs, video games and my CDs. I'm only 21 but still I feel kinda embarrassed to hang band posters in our living room, so for the time being I'm just saving them for a bigger flat :3

Lmao at all of you. I just like to keep things classy. Honestly there is nothing wrong with posters, but your place will look so much classier if you get them framed.

Yeah, I used to have a lot of posters on my wall, and they were all arranged very well too (I might post some old pics to show how much my room has changed), but one day I was like "I wanna buy some paintings for my wall from Dean Crouser," and I kept thinking about different things to do with this one wall, and I just couldn't think of anything that I thought would look great.

Well, one day, I decided to take all the posters down, just to see what it would look like, and having no posters on the other walls just made my room look bigger, so I decided to keep them down.

^Super jealous of that desk/cabinet thing you've got there!

My room is weird, I've accumulated so many posters that they fill up basically all the wall space, and instead of being cool it just causes sensory overload... I still like it though.