Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

UnsraW will officially disband

^ Vo.勇企(yuki) would like to make the band "end" with himself as he "created" the band at their live "死の扉(shi no tobira)"(i.e. "Gate of Death") at 2006/08/23 but "made it broken" as being absent at their "last" live at 2011/06/23

where's the news? :lol:

this attention whore band, i can't srsly tsk tsk tsk

maybe they will do this every other months tbh :lol:

i have given my condolence before, now i have lost it all with this news.

^ Well I think it's pretty nice of them to actually give another "last live" with all the members, instead of half-assing it without a vocalist.

^ Well I think it's pretty nice of them to actually give another "last live" with all the members, instead of half-assing it without a vocalist.

Yeah. I figured the live last year was them saying "we can't continue on without you, see?" and this is his response saying "yeah, let's end it right then".

I don't think it's that big of a deal that they want to disband with the lead singer. It would be like if led zeppelin(figuratively speaking, blah blah Unsraw aren't that great to do that) was disbanding and Robert Plant was not there and everyone else was there, would you be happy that if you attended that concert??? I don't think so amirite?

I don't think it's that big of a deal that they want to disband with the lead singer. It would be like if led zeppelin(figuratively speaking, blah blah Unsraw aren't that great to do that) was disbanding and Robert Plant was not there and everyone else was there, would you be happy that if you attended that concert??? I don't think so amirite?

Agreed, this is really not a big deal.

Tons of bands officially disband long after they've stopped being active. You have to remember that band members are real people, not mythical beings; they can't always plan everything out, and sometimes change their minds.

lol before we know it, they will be like "LOL Just a joke gais, we never disband, sorry for the tears!"

I wouldn't complain if they decided to change their minds about it... and did another euro tour xD

I agree! But I'd be happy if they'd make up their minds about the disbandment instead of giving me false hope :x

SET-LIST at 2012/06/22:

00.end of finale

01.-9-

02.REBORN

03.Platonic Bitch

04.BREATH

05.【REW】

06.ALIVE

07.IN THE FACT

08.WITHERING BLOOD

09.-509-

10.腐現(fugen)

11.Rhythm Session~SEVEN

12.STARVING MOON

13.Dust To Dust

14.DRAIN

15.Social Faker

16.嗤い鬼(warai oni)

EN1

01.桜の涙(sakura no namida)

02.艶蝕の夢(enshoku no yume)

EN2

01.WINE

their LAST LIVE 2DVDs will be available for ordering at their last one-man live "Gate of Birth" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2012/06/23 (8,000yen), which will include scene and documentary (interview and off-shot) of that last live

the following items will be enclosed if ordering at that last live:

- memorial box

- member photos

- special CD (including unplugged ver. of "-9-" "桜の涙(sakura no namida)")

- photo booklet

- original clear-file

btw it appears that LIVE DVD could also be ordered through e-mail "[email protected]" (e-mail subject "UnsraWDVD会場限定予約")

Sign in to follow this